Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Angelo
Judge vacates his own order on a motion for reargument by the defendant, and allows defendant to answer summons and complaint.  Judge uses a lot of Agard and Silverberg quotes.

When defendants properly raise the arguments correctly, judge has no reason not to follow the case law.

http://www.nycourts.gov/reporter/pdfs/2012/2012_31395.pdf
Quote 0 0
I literally just found out that I won this motion from this post. Glad the judge finally agreed. 
Quote 0 0
mcz1970
OMG!!!!! I literally just got off the phone with a friend that is going through a wrongful foreclosure!!  I read the case pdf file. 

If it was just regarding an issue of timely answer well.....lets just say that the judge had the defendant's back?  Granted we are in Ohio, he touched on just about everything that my friend is facing here in Ohio.  Judge granted summary judgment and the note wasn't even in their name!!!

This was an awesome read!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...