Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Careful friends. Graystone Solutions Inc seems to service mostly for State Housing Authorities, I could be wrong, and perversely it puts them in a great position to attack their preferred victims without even having  to look for them since it is the poor and the weak and women and such that own the homes through a States housing authority home loan programs.

I know this as they were my friends servicing company and this person is more anal than a engineer on steroids as she keeps everything and pays her bills on time. They messed up her escrow account by way of her insurance payments and if she had not had the money by PURE chance and was able to avoid their games but still ended up with a higher payment and higher insurance deductible and higher insurance policy cost each year.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...