Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

The is crazy the whole money laundering scam of converting sub-prime and alt-a securitizations had received plenty of ink in most of the major media and publications.

23+ trillion bailout dollars to cover toxic assets and we all know how those were created here on the forum.  I'm not kidding I have heard a fair amount of homeless people give a pretty good summary about bad loans sold to Wall street causing an economic collapse.

This article talks about market information timing advantages over public source, flash and high frequency trading, but its absurd to title an article Goldman not ripping you off. The article further implies or perhaps outright states that the left wing nutcases are attacking capitalism by fabricating stories about investment banking fraud.

I can't believe it is the mainstream media going to try to put the genie back in the bottle by attributing Investment bank fraud to unfounded rumors of insider software timing variations?

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/292652/Goldman-Sachs-Is-Not-Ripping-You-Off?tickers=%5EDJI,gs,ndaq,nyx,%5Egspc,ms,jpm

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Goldman Sacs is the ultimate fraud machine... and anyone who buys a bit of the media's B.S. claiming it isn't so, simply doesn't have a clue to begin with. The genie is now out of the bottle, and all the propaganda in the media world is not going to put it back!
IMHO

R,

4J 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...