Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Just finished filing a formal complaint against John Meyer, Superior Court Dept. 61, San Diego, accusing him of taking a bribe from Guaranty Bank of Austin, Texas.

This, upon recommendation by the Federal Grand Jury today.  The FBI acted promptly upon my complaints against mortgage brokers and appraisers a few years back, and hopefully, they will act swiftly and decisively upon this complaint as well, because it will surely open the door to predatory lender's lack of fear of the courts.

Let the onion-peeling begin.
Quote 0 0
Philip S.

Stephen you also might want to do some digging to see if there was any reason why the judge should have recused himself but didn't, those are a couple other layers of the onion that lawyers, judges etc... are a part of & not telling us about. Look up "Recusal" and NY Attorney Genral "Cumo". I'm glad to hear about the progress & you have my FULL support. You remind me of the Noble Patron that stood up in the same way in the same circumstances in Shays' Rebellion 1786-1787.

Quote 0 0
JohnH
Aahhh..........1786 - 1787...............happy times.........

JohnH

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Stephen,

I hope the sleazebag is beginning sweat like the greedy swine that he is!

Oh, that's right, I forgot pigs can't/don't sweat. 

Anyway, keep up the good work! Thanks to the hard work like yours, our society will benefit greatly. You're so much more of hero than any of the so-called hero's promoted by the daily propaganda mill (today's media). 

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Stephen
<P>Total autonomy on the taxpayer's dime is unacceptable.  These judges are accountable to no one, a luxury no other government (or private) enterprise employee enjoys.</P>
Quote 0 0
Stephen wrote:
<P>Total autonomy on the taxpayer's dime is unacceptable.  These judges are accountable to no one, a luxury no other government (or private) enterprise employee enjoys.</P>
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...