Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A number of people have come up to me at the courthouse and asked what it's all about.  When I tell them "False foreclosures", they screw up their faces in total confusion.

Folks we need to educate the public.  I don't care if it's just dropping off a stack of handbills at your favorite restaurant.  When I get rich, I will rent a billboard on Hiway 5 in San Diego.

I am petitioning/picketing at the La Jolla Village shopping center this weekend and every weekend from now on to gather signatures to send a petition to our Congresspersons demanding a ban on Brokers, Realtors, Appraisers and Servicers.  If Obama won't do it, I will

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Pics did not upload.

Quote 0 0
Sara

Quote 0 0
Sara

Quote 0 0
Sara

Quote 0 0
No Real Justice
Stephen,

With as many foreclosures as San Diego has, I am surprised you don't have an entire entourage of followers out there with you.  Or are people so afraid to speak up? 

And now they are making an example of June Reyno so others will be too afraid to fight the system.  Oh "Loser Larry" is probably giggling himself to death this weekend

All I can say about that is what a waste of taxpayers money to protect a bunch of greedy and power hungry banksters.  Yeah, it rhymes with gangsters. 

So, you think New York will do the same to Victoria Gotti?  Oh yes, John's little princess is also in foreclosure.  You think someone will write him a little note suggesting she most likely is also a victim of mortgage fraud?  And we all heard the story of his neighbor who disappeared and the police believe the man was dropped in a barrel of acid after being shot to death. 
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Most people are working, or shopping for tents and standing in line at the food bank.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Yeah I understand that in California, foreclosure is a big business for the cities.  They are less inclinded to want to stop this act of injustice because it all revolves around the almight dollar!

But the reprocussions are now starting to hit them in the face. 

"What do we do with all these homeless citizens?"  "How do we combat the high unemployment?"

Doesn't reflect too good on Arnie.

Oh, you look great in those pics!!!

Sara
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...