Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
For Release: October 7, 2008

FTC to Host "Fraud Forum"The Federal Trade Commission will host a free two-day Fraud Forum on February 25 and 26, 2009, in Washington, DC.
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
The FTC is just a little late to the party, isn't it?
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
I think it would be a great time for an ole fashion tea party. Too bad bush wouldn't be there, I'd like to see him covered with tar and feathers. In my opinion they were at least aiders and abettors to the fraud. There's no they couldn't have know what was going on. I obtained nearly a month's copies of complains from the FTC regarding Ocwen under the FOIA. It cost me about $51.00 at a $0.02 a page. Could you imagine how hard it would be to ignore seven plus years of documents (probably would fit a warehouse). And that was just one of the big offenders.

My Opinion.
Quote 0 0

This was posted on the 7th; as of this morning - it was removed from the Home Page of the FTC website.   Anyone planning on attending in February 2009, please confirm event first before making plans.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...