Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Due to thousands of requests and a great need to help struggling homeowners in California, NACA kicks-off the First Save-The-Dream Event of 2011 in Los Angeles Jan.20th - 30th . The Save-The-Dream Tour will make their second stop in Phoenix from Feb 4th – 7th. All services from our HUD certified, non-profit organization, are FREE. To register for this event please visit http://www.naca.com and click on the city on which you will be attending. For more information, you can also visit our NACA public forum at http://forums.naca.com/forum  or on Twitter follow @NACAEvents.

Quote 0 0
George Burns

Has anyone seen any actual proof, of any sort, that NACA really helps with existing mortgages? I find them very vague and recall reading a negative newspaper report. I also read that their refinancing and loan mod terms are questionable, such as getting a lower monthly payment solely by changing a 30 year term to 40 years rather than rate and/or principal reduction. And even this is done without adequate or with no disclosure. Does  anyone have anything factual??

Quote 0 0
George,

NACA.com is ran by Bruce Marks. They claim to help alot of people. With modification that is. While they may only charge $10.00 there's nothing that discloses how much NACA makes per loan.You know what their agreement is with the lender. But we both know they couldn't make it on the $10.00 charged. To me their a scam and ripoff. Not getting any better modifications than homeowners could get on their own. That's just my two cents. I did go to them but if you modify anything it needs to be in the homeowners best interest vs the banks if you ask me.

I don 't put much credence into the other NACA.net either. While their apparently ran by attorneys most are unhelpful. For the most part homeowners are screwed today in attempting to do things that can benefit more than one.

Quote 0 0
anon

be careful what you sign on for. banks still forclose.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...