Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Nye Lavalle
Details to come.... However, there has been investigation into Freddie's and Wells Fargo's accounting and "repurchases" and forged assignments of mortgages.
Quote 0 0
A News Reader

Acting CFO of Freddie Mac Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

The acting chief financial officer of troubled mortgage giant Freddie Mac committed suicide overnight in his Vienna home, Fairfax police said this morning.

David Kellermann, 41, has been Freddie Mac's chief financial officer since September. His body was found in the 1700 block of Raleigh Hill Road.

The Washington Post
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quote 0 0
A News Reader
More appears here:

"Freddie Mac Official Dead in Apparent Suicide"
By Tom Jackman and Zachary Goldfarb
Washington Post Staff Writers
The Washington Post
Wednesday, April 22, 2009; 8:29 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/22/AR2009042201185.html?hpid=topnews

Quote 0 0
A News Reader
Here is what the Wall Street Journal has to say:

'Freddie's Acting CFO Found Dead'
By ANUSHA SHRIVASTAVA and JAMES R. HAGERTY
The Wall Street Journal
APRIL 22, 2009, 9:28 A.M. ET
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124040188797343215.html

Quote 0 0

Finally, some good housing news.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

"Suicide" or murder, because of the investigation going on?  41-year old exec. with everything to live for?

Quote 0 0
How anyone can "sympathize" with a banker?

Apparently the "stockholm syndrom" is real.

I'm sure the Freddie Mac CFO killed himself because he KNEW he was guilty and couldn't escape. The only thing he had to live for was Jail and he knew it so the coward offed himself. The SEC was moving in and he knew.

Suicide is the only honorable "way out" for the people in those positions.

Quote 0 0
Moose
eyewitness043 wrote:

I hate to say it, but that is really sick.

Moose

Quote 0 0
An Ethical Defendant
How about this for an "honorable" alternative:

The executive comes forward with the TRUTH about fraud, forgery, fabrication and false accounting?

That seems to me to be a better outcome for everyone!
Quote 0 0

Moose wrote:
eyewitness043 wrote:

I hate to say it, but that is really sick.

Moose

Thanks for the compliment. 

Please sing along.

"Jump you Fuckers"

by Gene Burnet

An instant Classic.

%3A%2F%2Fmaxkeiser%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded
Quote 0 0

I didn't see any mention of a suicide note left behind?

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
FWW:

In my opinion the statement made above may certainly be described as insensitive or cruel. But it's the greedy, treasonous, international bankers & wall street scumbags (aka: society's leeches) who are without-a-doubt the true definition of SICK. BTW: if they happen to have any conscience at all, they too will choose the path of their recently departed cohort.

4J
Quote 0 0
eyewitness we don't need foul language. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Nye,

I'm not surprised top hear of the investigation, however, I have not much knowledge regarding such. Do you have "best" sources of information you could post on that?
Quote 0 0
4J I certainly agree the sociopaths who robbed our country and created a grave security risk are sick.

It would have been impossible for any individuals or groups to have caused more harm and destruction than the financial terrorists. It's extraordinarily difficult to imagine having any sympathy for them or not wanting them to be convicted and brought to justice on treason and domestic terrorism charges.

Lets have some concern for the victims of this financial crime and not the handful of sociopaths that orchestrated it, it's difficult to picture them as anything other than the monsters they truly are.

On the other hand we don't really know what happened here and David Kellerman may have been a hero trying to expose Freddies and some of our other enemies crimes.
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Greg,

Thank-you! You are 100% correct. I should have used the word: "Alleged" or "possible" before the word cohort. I simply got a bit too carried away.

V/r,

4J 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...