Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
After laborious reseaches, I found out my loan has been sold to 5 times to 5 banks and end up with Freddie Mac.
What are the defenses I can use with loan in Freddie Mac ? Does Freddie Mac securitize loan ?

Quote 0 0
Hi Ann.  I know you're reading the stuff over there.  Freddie mac is (one of) the original securitizer. 

As you're reading, look for "place of delivery" topics.  William Roper pointed out in a another thread that place of delivery controls the law that applies to your note.  If your note was delivered to a NY address, then you have at least a "no space" argument against any allonges that get used.

Quote 0 0
From a Freddie Mac custodial agreement:

WHEREAS, pursuant to the Purchase Documents, Seller/Servicer will, on or before each Delivery Date, deliver or cause to be delivered to Custodian (i) the Notes relating to such Mortgages, endorsed in blank as required by Freddie Mac’s Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (the “Guide”),

You can write to the Federal Housing Finance Administration under the Freedom Of Information Act and ask them questions and request the documents you need from Freddie.

Quote 0 0
And you're looking for this kind of stuff, this was taken from a designated custodial agreement form.

Section 15. Governing Law; Venue.
(a) Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. If there is no applicable precedent and to do so would not frustrate the purposes of this Agreement or the transactions governed hereby, this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.

Quote 0 0

Thanks. Do anyone know how to search for the Freddie securitized trust if my loan is now in one of Freddie Trust ?

Quote 0 0
FnDoomed
What I said about FOIA was wrong... It might be correct soon, but its wrong today.

http://thefoiablog.typepad.com/the_foia_blog/2011/01/bill-to-make-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-subject-to-foia-introduced.html
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...