Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSFraud Admin
Fraudulent Foreclosures, Evictions Not Valid, 1099 IRS fraud

Authorities need to swiftly and thoroughly investigate the ultimate lethal foreclosure fraud which is causing people to FALSELY lose ownership of their properties and  become evicted; and it cheats Investors, as well as mortgage companies!!  This appalling fraud occurs when debt collector attorneys deliberately file judicial foreclosures under names of defunct mortgage companies, or companies which do not own the promissory notes; and after obtaining illegal seizure, the collectors charge fees far beyond  "Acceleration Clauses," thereby making it impossible for borrowers to recover their properties or bring current the mortgage arrears.  SEE:
http://chuckgallagher.wordpress.com/2008/01/03/foreclosure-fraud-an-interesting-variation-of-mortgage-fraud-comments-ethics-speaker-chuck-gallagher/

When property owners sue for "Unfair Debt Collection Practices," etc, collectors make even more $$$$ through protracted litigations.  (*An example of protracted foreclosure litigation in lawsuit: "Super Future Equities v. Wells Fargo Bank, et al.")  Fraudulent foreclosure proceedings mean that  people actually HAVE NOT lost ownership of their properties, and evictions are illegal, but those homeowners don't know it!!

For predatory and deceptive mortgage lenders, foreclosure frauds are bonanzas because it creates real estate FLIPPING fraud, and misleads Investors concerning housing markets.  SEE: http://www.lawgrace.org/2008/09/14/lehman-brothers%E2%80%99-mortgage-troubles-nationally-evidence-of-foreclosure-fraud-deception-and-conspiracy-with-wells-fargo-deceptive-judicial-filings/

Also, foreclosure fraud makes it possible for mortgage companies like Wells Fargo Bank, NA to file with the IRS false 1099-A's and 1099-C's for purposes of unlawful tax write offs and tax credits.  SEE:
http://www.lawgrace.org/2008/08/08/my-august-8-2008-statement-to-the-louisiana-secretary-of-state-office-of-financial-institutions-concerning-wells-fargo-irs-and-mortgage-frauds-sham-foreclosures-and-judicial-collusion-and-national-app/

(Also, many distressed homeowners have no idea about tax consequences false 1099's from a mortgage company could cause.)

Additionally, an alarming amount of unscrupulous debt collector attorneys are committing amazing fraud in Bankruptcy Court because of "lift stay" motions they filed via use of names of an entities which have no "standing," or have no "real party interest." Put plainly, foreclosed homes are an alarming epidemic, but it does not mean that all foreclosure proceedings are lawfully executed.  The BIG picture is that there are thousands of people who are being rendered homeless, yet those judicial proceedings to take those homes were dishonest, in violation of law, and in too many cases criminal.  In a nutshell, NOT UNTIL a valid foreclosure case is filed in court, can a valid loss of the home occur.  Unfortunately, in light of the nationwide MORTGAGE MESS, most likely foreclosure fraud exists on a NATIONAL LEVEL.  For further reading, irrefutable proof and extensive details about how foreclosure real estate frauds are being carried out, check out: Law & Grace, Inc @ http://www.lawgrace.org.

Barbara Ann Jackson
Quote 0 0

Your absoultely right about everything in this article. I've been saying this for a couple of years now. This is the problem. Some how there's a different class of citizen? I don't see how!

Some people need to be sitting in jail for this now! Stl. is RAMPANT WITH ATTY AND JUDGE FRAUD! We're all just insane for ever thinking of doing RIGHT BY ANYONE....

Last friday after two Recusals that no one has heard about they still claim the BK judge in my case had jurisdiction. Although, same as here a FALSE JURISDICITION all because I decided to file BK...

The attorney that I hired is just as GUILTY as the DEBT COLLECTOR ATTY here in Stl. and needs to be disbarred...I can honestly, show that prior to lift of stay for my auto or home inside my 1st bk that

1.) I have valid proof of an investor ready to spend $150k per month with bank...

2) I have valid proof of investor was willing would of spent $10m to $50m per month if Citi knew how to do business...

I can also say that they created FRAUD AGAINST ME TO BEGIIN WITH AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO OWN UP to ME AND EVERY AMERICAN that's been DEFRAUDED BY THIS MASSIVE NIGHTMARE....

BY the way something I finally heard as Bernie Madmoney was arrested finally yesterday is what bank was behind this ponzi scam of his was Jp Morgan Chase! I guess it'll be the BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL!

Amazing is all the crap they want so you can attempt to do honest banking and you still can't do anything to win. Sounds like all the atty and judges in StL are guilty of Rico...I may say maybe two judges in the fed court house at least did try to do something to help but that went no where because of another judge in AR...

I've decided to do my OBJECTION VERBALLY AND LIVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS...I sure would rather put money in US HOMEOWNERS HANDS then the DIRTY HANDED BANKS AND DIRTY UNDERHANDED ATTYS OUT HERE!

TO BE DAMMED WITH ATTYS THAT COMMIT AND ALLOW FRAUD IN OUR COURTS!!

Amazingly also to me every complaint talks about rights under which your to SUE THESE EXPLETIVES....There is no rights! Your better to walk away and file Chp 7...They wont or wouldn't give good mod rates...Or assist when we've claimed to of been DEFRAUDED... Need to get firing squads in place if you ask  me if they REFUSE TO DO THEIR JOB AND INVESTIGATE WHAT WE'RE TELLING THEM...

They refuse to check and verify themselves or anything anyone tells them!
The LAW which is to be RULED by GOD'S LAWS NEEDS TO BE UP HELD!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...