Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ann

HSBC Bank USA, N.A. v Sene | NYSC “without further hearings, that a FRAUD has been committed UPON this COURT” – “Two Versions of Assignment of Note” - 2012-03-01 23:29:46-05

Decided on February 28, 2012 Supreme Court, Kings County HSBC Bank USA, N.A. as Trustee of behalf of ACE Securities Corp. Home Equity Loan Trust And for the Registered Holders of Ace Securities Corp. Home Equity Loan Trust, Series 2007-HE4, Asset Backed Pass-Through Certificates, Plaintiff, against Marie Sene, et al, Defendants. 18600/09 Plaintiff was [...]

http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2012/03/01/hsbc-bank-usa-n-a-v-sene-nysc-without-further-hearings-that-a-fraud-has-been-committed-upon-this-court-two-versions-of-assignment-of-note/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ForeclosureFraudByDinsfla+%28FORECLOSURE+FRAUD+%7C+by+DinSFLA%29

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

Ann, if you want to be a valuable contributor to this Forum, why not actually monitor new appellate decisions at the court sites of New York, Florida and Ohio, instead of simply re-posting links to other purported foreclosure defense sites?

New York Official Reports

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/Index.htm

Florida Courts of Appeals

http://www.flcourts.org/courts/dca/dca.shtml

Ohio Decision Search

http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/ROD/docs/default.asp

This site existed for almost a decade before Mr. Weidner or Stopa began their foreclosure defense practices.  It existed for almost a decade before various other copycat sites started springing up in Florida and elsewhere.  Many of the sites you continue to champion are operated by swindlers!

The Living Lies site created by swindler Neil Garfield was first created largely from material he plagiarized here.

Mr. Roper used to regularly posted new cases and this Forum was the place to find first mentions of new cases.

It seems as though your sole purpose is to drive traffic to other competing sites by continuing to spam this Forum with posts to sites maintained by others.  Some here suspect your motives.  YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED OR COMPENSATED BY SOME OF THE LAWYERS YOU CHAMPION HERE.  ARE YOU?

IF YOUR PURPOSE IS TO MISLEAD AND DECEIVE FORUM PARTICIPANTS BY PROMOTING OTHER SITES FOR YOUR EMPLOYER, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS AT A MINIMUM EXTREMELY UNETHICAL.   IF THIS WAS BEING DONE BY AN ATTORNEY, IT COULD FORM THE BASIS FOR A BAR COMPLAINT AS WELL AS DISCIPLINARY ACTION! 

I would suggest that you have a very thoughtful discussion with your EMPLOYER about the ETHICS of what you are doing.  IF I LEARN THAT YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY AN ATTORNEY WHO IS USING YOU AS A SHILL TO DIRECT SITE TRAFFIC TO THE ATTORNEY'S SITE, I WILL FILE A BAR COMPLAINT AGAINST THAT ATTORNEY AND ALSO NAME YOU IN THE COMPLAINT!

Quote 0 0
George Burns
You have got to understand people like Ann. They do what they do out of sheer stubborness, not for any sort of gain except the satisfaction of getting to say something. They will never shut up.

It is much like trying to explain the development of the western christian bible to a born-again evangelical fundamentalist. How do you overcome the first hurdle of "If the King James Bible was good enough for Jesus, then it's good enough for me".

People like Ann are bilnded by their stubborness and must, at all costs, defend their positions and actions, even when they cannot explain what those positions are. They have to say something, even if it is irrelevant. Facts are irrelevant.

The only thing to do is to ignore them.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered

George Burns to Ann:

“Ann….You clearly posted "I see in many case when defendant insists to depose the Bank CEO and CFO or Trustee, suddently an offer of settlement is on the table before the deposition taken place."

Finally, on March 5, Ann responded to George:

Tactical Considerations……

“I saw those cases at the West Palm Beach courthouse. Anyone is welcome to go there and take a look. Happy ?

Priceless and speechless!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...