Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
What do you do when this is what you face on every front? I was sitting here thinking...God Forbid...How many people who've lost their homes and such...Then I thought Stephen would possibly know how I feel. Having had his livelihood and home STOLEN!

What can you do when the Fraud is so High NO ATTY WILL HELP? Then they get to outright LIE about what you put into court.! Or remove pages of their complaints.  They're not suppose to control things to this degree! This is the issue!

So how do you fix WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GUARANTEED?  They obviously don't plan TO BE UNBIASED OR UNIMPARTIAL ANY TIME SOON!

There's NO ONE TO HELP OR TELL because their biased and impartial! How many homes are being STOLEN?

Maybe a book called the TRUE STORY OF THE BANKING MELTDOWN...

HERE'S THE PLAYERS WHO LIE CHEAT AND STEAL...IT INVOLVES ATTYS AND JUDGES!

CHASE
CITI
AMERIQUEST/ARGENT
HOMEQ
WACHOVA/WELLS FARGO
LAND AMERICA
LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES
ATTY DAN WEST OF SOUTH AND ASSOCIATES
SR. BANKO  DIST COURT JUDGE BARRY SCHERMER
FORECLOSURE TRUSTEE KIP BILDERBACK
NANCY TEDESCHI-Ny Based--The ENFORCER INC., ACQUISITIONS PLUS, NKT LAND ACQUISITIONS, BENNETT ABSTRACT
GERALD SCHAPIRO/ DAVE KREISMAN--logs.com
National Asset Recovery Services-nars.net

Did JUDGE JACKSON and Shaw attempt to HELP BY RECUSING? Or are they guilty of AIDING AND ABETTING FINANCIAL FRAUD? I KNOW JUDGE MOODY FROM AR IS NOTHING BUT A CROOK...You can LIE but I have the PROOF!

Then here's another ??? This all just adds up to ORGANIZED CRIME!

MAKE new LAWS TO OUST THEM...Bring back the guillotine...Sorry but this has hurt so many...They just don't CARE! i DO!
Quote 0 0
Digger
Quote:
MAKE new LAWS TO OUST THEM

We already have the laws to protect us, but if we can't find a judge to uphold the law, then what do we do?

Go after the judge and you will be labeled a fruit-cake. Besides, judges seem to have immunity.
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Judges have no oversight, are not responsible to anyone, and a guaranteed job for life.  That needs to change.

Quote 0 0
hgosh
Stephen is right.  We had judges (no Caps on purpose) who deprived children of the right to legal counsel so they could collect on federal funds.  They are under indictment... want to guess what they are pleading...I'll tell you "Judicial Immunity".....
Quote 0 0
tired and tattered

It's a good thing that we all might have health insurance, cause we may need it when we are all sleeping in the cold. Somehow the foreclosure fraud got lost in the healthcare crisis. Healthcare is not going to matter to those of us that are losing our homes now is it.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...