Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSF Fan
Hello MSF Forum.

Me and my wife payed off our mortgage a while back and now the mortgage servicer will not produce a mortgage satisfaction letter nor did they comply to acknowledge nor answer two of our respa request. In my state they have 60 days to produce our mortgage satisfaction which I fear the wont.I guess I nee to report them to Hud and my states Attorney generals office and file suit against them.I want them to produce what the contract says after payoff and that is the original promissory note as signed in wet blue ink along with a mortgage satisfaction notice. They are hard core criminals.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

MSF Fan
Quote 0 0
texas
Check the laws of your state and confirm that if the creditor/servicer fail to record a satisfaction then the title company can file a satisfaction of mortgage in accordance to states statutory law.
Quote 0 0
MSF Fan

Thanks Texas. Im in louisiana.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...