Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I filed papers for fraud against someone, but they disappeared.  Will my fileing the papers against them continue until they are found or does that run out.  If they are not found for years will I still have a case against them when found?

Quote 0 0
Stephen

The legal system has a convenient dodge.  It's called "Statute of Limitations".  Even though you filed the case in a timely manner, they have to be found.  You can get a judgement, but good luck.

Quote 0 0
It will never be put on Calendar for court appearance if papers are lost in the judicial system.
==========================================================
FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE:

WHY, we even went to STATE COURT on February 14, 2001 (Valentines Day). It was attempt to ISSUE TITLE in the name of CHASE MANHATTEN BANK AS INDENTURE TRUSTEE, FOR THE IMC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1997-4.

The instrument had much information written into it and was dated 01/22/2001.  It was never recorded in the Hillsborough County Clerk of Court.  My attorney never contacted me, he never received a written notice to appear on behalf of his client (defendent). Only way we knew we had to go to court, the Plaintiff's Attorney for FB/SPS mailed this instrument to a fake tenant name (supposedly occupying the home, physical address of mortgaged property. WE LIVED THERE.  So we went to court, not knowing of our counsel would show or not. He was there and we found him with the Plantiffs Attorney. 

So this all had to be scheduled behind the scene.

I almost got physically thrown out of the court room, because, the two attorney's was telling JUDGE this and that.  I spoke up and said quote "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN".  JUDGE JUMPED FROM HIS SEAT WITH FIST SWINGING AND HEADED FOR ME. Didn't get touched, guess he realized what he was doing.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...