Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
CHRISTOPHER FORREST and THE FORREST LAW GROUP, Appellants,
v.
CITI RESIDENTIAL LENDING, INC.; NATIONWIDE TITLE CLEARING, INC.; BRYAN BLY; CRYSTAL MOORE; DHURATA DOKO; VILMA CASTRO; PETER Y. MORLON; BARBARA MORLON; and DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, Appellees.

This pertains to the posting of the video depositions of the above-mentioned "Robosigners"

Quote 0 0
Moose
Tom SRQ wrote:
CHRISTOPHER FORREST and THE FORREST LAW GROUP, Appellants,
v.
CITI RESIDENTIAL LENDING, INC.; NATIONWIDE TITLE CLEARING, INC.; BRYAN BLY; CRYSTAL MOORE; DHURATA DOKO; VILMA CASTRO; PETER Y. MORLON; BARBARA MORLON; and DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, Appellees.

This pertains to the posting of the video depositions of the above-mentioned "Robosigners"

In short, be careful releasing/publicizing depositions pre-trial.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Tom SRQ
It was posted after I found it via Google. 
All I did was provide the link.
The cat was "let out of the bag" by someone else.
Thx for the heads-up tho
Quote 0 0
Tom SRQ
Sorry Moose,
After reading your reply again I realize that your comment was more of a 
"And the moral of the story is" than a comment on my post.
I'm a little testy about even posting in this forum at all, for reasons I won't get into,
Sorry for the snap-judgement on my part. 
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Generally speaking, I prefer the single cohesive document published by the court as well as the Google Scholar version (to come) containing hyperlinks to the cited cases.  The official Florida Appellate Court version of this decision can be found at:

Forrest v. Citi Residential Lending, Case No. 2D10-5667 (Fla. App. 2nd Dist., June 29, 2011) 

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2011/June/June%2029,%202011/2D10-5667.pdf

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
See also the prior thread:

Nationwide Title goes on attack against vocal critics; Seeks to DENY 1st Amendment

http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=5007119

The links to the posted clips from the video depositions may no longer work, but a Google or a Youtube search using keywords to include the names of the deposnents may still yield remnants of these prior posts as they were widely circulating on the Internet and have reappeared after removal.  It is often hard to put the Genie back into the bottle.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...