Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

It is USELESS to think that the hopeless Legal System will help us...!!

We should use our TIME & ENERGY to work on a Grand Master Plan to do to the Mtge Racketeers what they have done unto us >>> by the time the UNBELIEVABLY "KEYSTONE COP" SYSTEM figures out what we have done >> we will either all be Passed On.....or be ROFL with Great Giggles & Hysterical Laughter when the NIMRODS get a taste of their own medicine!!

BELIEVE the Old Football Axiom >> "THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE" >>> why spend time & energy with Useless Venting when we can take matters in our own hands --- & give these THUGS a Lesson in PAYBACK they will never forget...!!  I'm thru being eternally PATIENT! >>> I want some Mtge Racketeering BLOOD-LETTING NOW!! (...and that goes for those incomparable TERRORISTS at the "BIG BAD WOLF" FIRM!!)
Quote 0 0
Harry
Bad-

Spell it out, what do you want to do, and how do you want to do it?

Harry
Quote 0 0

Maybe we should begin with publishing all the names, address's, phone numbers, along with license plates of vehicles these people own?

Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
Go for it!

Quote 0 0
H. Gosh

No, No, No!!!!  We are obtaining the upper hand!  We must be patient at this point in time and determine when it is at our advantage to attack.  Get all of your documentation together - the time is coming, and it is coming through a door not one of us ever dreamt of.  Often a frontal attack is the last thing you should do, and that is what we have been doing - going forward with truth in hand, banners held high.  Well, they see our banners and prepare well for the seige.  However, as many of the famous battles of old have proven, the sneak attack works best - think of the Trojan Horse.  Trust me, the time is coming when the battle cry will be heard and that is when you will need to respond.  From the side, in the dark, unsuspected, and with the speed of light!

Quote 0 0

Hey H GOSH  - 

If something REALLY GOOD is happening & I'm not in the loop >> pls email me & tell me what's going on --- I have not been following the MS Fraud Battle until Suprime Issue EXPLODED!  Thanks - "BADCO"
Quote 0 0
4 justice now

I totally agree with Gary:

Quote:
Maybe we should begin with publishing all the names, addresses, phone numbers, along with license plates of vehicles these people own?

If nothing else, it might at least give them get a taste of the paranoia most of us have had to deal with over the past few years. 

Let the listing begin!

Ocwen

CEO William Erbey, Wife: Elaine Erbey

Residence:

Kirkland House Condominium

101 Worth Ave, Palm Beach. FL

Business:
1601 Worthington Road
Suite 100
West Palm Beach, Fl

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...