Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A few years ago we had our mortgage servicer to fax us a copy of the mortgage and note when we were forced by them to file chapter 13 bankruptcy.Only the mortgage can be found at the clerk of courts recordings.Thanks to information on this website and the conversations with Mr Gary Wait got me and my wife to really combing and compairing our statements and mortgage papers very carefully.

Last night me and my wife made a discovery.The original mortgage was signed by the lenders title agent, with a squiggle mark and by the original notary.We discovered that the lenders faxed copy, of the mortgage note saying this is a true copy of the original but the title agent squiggle mark signature is completely different from the original filed in the courts recordings.

Also on the lenders, faxed copy of the note to us compared to the original notary signature has been forged and is not the notaries signature.

Tomorrow we will go and see this notary and get her to sign a statement and notarized by her, saying it is not her signature as she signed on the original mortgage note and come Friday we will show this to our bankruptcy attorney.

Any thoughts of the possible outcome?

We should be released from our bankruptcy now debt free and the servicer shut down and everyone at the evil empire sent to prison since these are forged doctored mortgage documents that have been faxed so many times you can hardly read them.

Thanks for your input and this wonderful weaponry here @ Msfraud.

Steve.

Quote 0 0
Big Mac

Best of Luck!   

Quote 0 0
Got the original notary to sign and notarize a statement saying the faxed lenders copy of our note and mortgage has been doctored and nothing but forged documents and makes null and void the contract.Will carry all of this to our Attorney Friday who will turn it over to the BK Judge and BK Trustee.

The fire is going to get hot on this one and I will try and make it a public situation.

Yippie ya.

Thanks a bunch for this website.

Steve.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Well, I sure hope it all goes in your favor!

S

Quote 0 0
I dont need much luck with the forgery.I have the evidence that is all that matters.

TY Take care.

Steve.
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I have similar issues of forged signatures and fabricated documents in my case. Suprisingly the judge made the statement in open court that the court isn't interested in anything to do with evidence fabrication or forgery.

Sounds like you're making some good strides, and being in Fed. BK court is likely a plus. Fed. judges seem to be more interested in ruling in accordance with facts and law.

Gary can be a good source, even a wealth, of useful information.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Steve,

I certainly wish you the absolute best of luck in this matter. As others may have eluded, please don't expect your evidence to be the end all, trump card. I, and many others have seen such documents be totally ignored by those who were/are in a position of authority. Most likely because they had a vested interest or had been properly motivated by the defendant/bank/lender/servicer, to effect the outcome in their favor.

Please do let us know how it turns out.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
4 Justice now.

The old saying goes think negative and you will have negative results.I have no room for negativity in my mind.

I will keep everyone up dated.I can tell you this much I know one attorney that my dad grew up with and he is a Mason brother of all the Judges in my area.I promise you can`t go against a Mason Judge and if you have a Mason lawyer,both Masons are obligated to one another under a blood oath and it will go your way regardless.

I have no worries because God above is on my side and has brought me through things I never thought I would get through in the natural and thousands are praying for my victory and I shall have it.

Steve.
Quote 0 0
So are Your signatures forged?  And you say the lender's signature is forged and the notary's?

If it's your signatures, then the document is definitaley void.

I'm not sure about the others.

What state are you in?
Quote 0 0
sirrowan

When our original mortgage and note was closed in the 1990`s it was notorized by the notary and signed by the title agent of the lender.

The original mortgage  was signed by the  lenders title agent with a squiggle mark and the mortgage and note was notarized by a woman notary .

As the mortgage and note was faxed to us a couple of years ago by the mortgage note servicer we just discovered that the woman notary who notorized the original note and mortgage her signature has been signed on the faxed copy of the mortgage by a different hand and the original squiggle mark signed by the original lenders title agent has been signed by a different hand and a different squiggle mark and yet says this is a true copy of the original which is a lie.

We got a copy of the original mortgage from the court house of records and compared the signatures to the  faxed copies of the ones we received from the so-called mortgage servicer and the notaries signature is forged from the original filed copy of the mortgage and the title agents signature is completely different from the original lenders title agent signature.

Also a copy of the original mortgage is filed at our local court house but the note is not filed with it because it is missing.It still boils down to forgery and I would be willing to bet the mortgage servicer could not show the original blue ink documents as signed in the 1990`s either and if they did they would be busted by compairing their faxed copied signatures  with the original blue ink signed signatures.

Thank you.

Steve.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

Steve,

I truly didn't mean to rain on your parade at all. I simply wanted to insert a bit of caution, or perhaps offer a glimpse into lawless, unjust world of MS Fraud, so that with any luck you wouldn't be caught entirely off guard, as so many others have. Particularly, those who were thoroughly convinced they'd receive a fair and honest day in court, but ended up getting neither, to say the very least.

V/r,

4J

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Steve,

I understand your point but your opinion and speculation won't add up to dry toast in court - or at least it likely won't.

Among the things you can do to strengthen your opinion is obtain the signature card for the notary from the states "Notary Commission Office." I don't know what that may be called in your state. Having a "public record" of his or her "official" signature will really help impeach the validity of the signature on your documents.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...