Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSF Admin
Scams by the Financial institutions have hit a brick wall in the MORTGAGE industry, so they have turned to our children using the same fatally-flawed GSE BUSINESS MODEL.

A Review of The Student Loan Scam: The Most Oppressive Debt in U.S. History – and How We Can Fight Back by Alan Michael Collinge

By Carolyn Betts and Catherine Austin Fitts

The Preface begins:

“The truth is that I never considered student loans to be an especially interesting topic. College

debt, I believed, was a necessary evil – to be repaid expeditiously and then forgotten even more

quickly. However, what I once thought of as an uninteresting issue has come to dominate my

life.”

This highly informative book was written by a 1998 graduate of Cal Tech with three degrees in

aerospace engineering who, after a student loan nightmare that took him from an original

relatively modest $38,000 Sallie Mae loan to an obligation of $80,000 by 2002 and $103,000 by

mid 2005. At that point he started the website http://www.studentloanjustice.org in an effort to hook up

with others in similar straits, share stories and become politically active in restoring consumer

protections for student loans

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...