Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ann

Please Share Your Story with Propublica Investigative Reporters Click Here

Banking regulators have launched a process for banks to compensate homeowners who faced wrongful foreclosures in 2009 and 2010. Please help us report on this by sharing your experiences with our reporter, Paul Kiel. We'll keep your personal information confidential, and we won't publish the information. You may receive a follow-up call. The form asks for lots of information to help us get a handle on your situation. There's also a space at the end of the form where you can write about your experience. For more information about the foreclosure review, see our FAQ: http://www.propublica.org/article/our-faq-on-the-foreclosure-reviews.
Quote 0 0
kathy

why not before 2009???? this has been going on since 2006 and no one listened...

Quote 0 0
mamaclean
My husband and I hired a attorney back on March 15, 2011 to help with a loan modification we paid him 1,250.00 we were only behind $4,500 at the time we never heard from him again I attempted to call him 84 times plus 3 visits to his office no luck not to mention he still to this day has my original papers so I called our mortgage company and I was told that he had never filed any papers for us I was livid the man I spoke to said that we could try this new loan for people that owe 18,000 and up so I started the ball rolling in the mean time I was told to try  traditional mod and they denied us says you need more income if i had more income I wouldn't need a loan mod this country is a disgrace they run you ragged I have did more paper work in the last few months it is ridiculous so then they tell us that we could not get the OBAMA LOAN because it had 12 month grace period I did not know that we were going to get screwed over bt an attorney so I only had 3 months to get it in to them so now we sit and wait for the government loan to come through if we get it well I am sure they will have a excuse for this one to we offer to start paying but they wont except the money why?
Edward J. Callahan
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...