Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
capitalonefraud
There will be a big protest in front of Capital Ones headquarters in McClean, VA on 5/8 at 9:00 AM. This will be at their annual shareholders meeting. Media and local police have been informed and cleared for the assembly. Shareholders should know of all the current and potential lawsuits pending against Capital One, that will surely hurt their investment.

IF YOU WERE FORECLOSED ON BY CAPITAL ONE, CHEVY CHASE, OR ING YOU NEED TO ATTEND.
Quote 0 0
capitalonefraud
You sir have no idea, once again. I guess I should be preparing for trial on May 8th right, not my attorney? Guess I'll cut back on the carbs and run an extra few miles weekly till the 21st...then I will be in ship shape and ready for battle!

IN THE MEANTIME, WHAT BANK DO YOU WORK FOR? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION?
Quote 0 0
capitalonefraud
WIN OR LOSE I WILL BE HERE WAY AFTER THE MSJ AND TRIAL
Quote 0 0
capitalonefraud wrote:
You sir have no idea, once again. I guess I should be preparing for trial on May 8th right, not my attorney? Guess I'll cut back on the carbs and run an extra few miles weekly till the 21st...then I will be in ship shape and ready for battle!

IN THE MEANTIME, WHAT BANK DO YOU WORK FOR? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION?

Usually the only people I see that claim someone is working for a bank is behind some scam.  Why do you feel posters here work for a bank because they point out some flaws in your posts or disagree with you?????????????????

Maybe you can answer that simple question.
Quote 0 0
texas
For the record, this senior enjoys reading some of the back and forth comments.
It provides clues to the state of mind that many have.

At least captialonefraud, being a long name is easier to read than the name of Three Dots ...  I have no issue with people wanting to be anonymous, really don't blame them. If one understands tactical procedures, quarreling does divide an army and the enemy counts on these quarrels to divide an army. But, do the quarrels on this forum divide or do they provide renewed sense of awareness and further a fighters resolve. 

But do not forget, that those who post on MSFraud's forum are but just a few of the many millions who maybe searching for answers. How each proceeds is up to the individual, whether it be right or wrong, how they proceed is the choice they made.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...