Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
aj
good day,

for anyone who can help I was served with a foreclosure lawsuit from mortgage bank that was assigned my mortgage in October but the servicer is a different name that initially sent all foreclosure papers (whom payments were being sent to) the bank claims to be an indenture trustee for the company that I initially had recieved mortgage from but are now out of business can anyone explain how I can respond to this?  
Quote 0 0
Bill
The local rules in your jurisdiction will tell you how you are required to respond. 

I am not quite following most of your post and you really haven't given enough basic information for anyone to really suggest a good place to start. 

Quote:

for anyone who can help I was served with a foreclosure lawsuit from mortgage bank that was assigned my mortgage in October but the servicer is a different name that initially sent all foreclosure papers (whom payments were being sent to)

I'm not really sure if you have 2 different foreclosure complaints or if "foreclosure papers" means something else.  I also do not know if you are in a judicial state or non-judicial state.  Try being a little more clear in what is going on and what kind of jurisdiction you are in so we are all on the same page. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...