Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A couple of months ago I went to mediation with my friend. An agreement was reached with the servicer on the phone the attorney sitting in front of us as well as the Mediator.

The agreement was that they were to fill out the forms for the Home Affordable Modification Program and they are to fax the forms and the supporting documents to a certain person from the servicing company. It also stated that if they don't qualify than they will consider them for a Security Retention Agreement. But in the mean time neither party is suppose to take any action in reference to the forclosure.

They faxed all of the information to the person at the servicing company and did everything they had to do. They haven't heard anything as of yet. This was done about 30 days ago.

Today they called me and said that they received a Reply to the Affirmitive Defenses. It says that Plaintiff denies and avoids each and every affirmative defense presented by Defendants and demands strict proof thereof. They want the court to grant judgement in favor of Plaintiff.

They were not suppose to do this. Should we write the Judge a letter in reference to this?

They are doing this Pro Se with a little help from me.

Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.

cmc
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...