Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I lost my house in 2009 after several attempts of saving and dealing with the bank.  Today I saw in the TV that people who lost their properties in 2009 could receive help if your bank is one of the bank that accepted mistakes in their process of foreclosure.  When I checked the bank list, I did not find the name of my bank, which is Select Portfolio Servicing.  After some research I found that SPS was the new name of Fairbanks Capital Corps, the banks involved in fraud at the beginning of the 2000. What steps I have to follow in order to find an institution that revise my foreclosure and loan papers?  If any of you know what to do, please let me know as soon as possible (before 12/31/2012)  
Quote 0 0
TheEquitableOne
Here is the webpage for the "National Mortgage Settlement."

http://nationalmortgagesettlement.com/
Quote 0 0
i just read that homeowners who were illegally foreclosed against, and anyone else who files a claim will receive a whopping $840! and you will probably have to file a disclaimer that you will not take any further action against them. once again the lawyers and banks make out! and how can you get your claim number if your house has been foreclosed on and the bank has your last known address as the home they foreclosed you out of.
no one was thinking this through!
Quote 0 0
kathy wrote:
i just read that homeowners who were illegally foreclosed against, and anyone else who files a claim will receive a whopping $840! and you will probably have to file a disclaimer that you will not take any further action against them. once again the lawyers and banks make out! and how can you get your claim number if your house has been foreclosed on and the bank has your last known address as the home they foreclosed you out of.
no one was thinking this through!

Yes they were.  It was a settlement to help the banks not the homeowners.  They knew what they were doing.  As Neil Barofosky quotes Timothy Geithner "they were foaming the runway for the banks".

Sad isn't it?  This is my motto when I see these injustices.  It's time to get more involved.  Don't give up, keep on fighting.   
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...