Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
ChaseScam
My parents are being foreclosed on by J.P. Morgan/Chase Bank

Long story short, they paid eleven (11) more payments than months that they had the loan. My parents paid their own insurance, but Chase still charged them for insurance.

When my parents called and inquired where the over-payments they had made were going, Chase told them that their over-payments were put into an escrow account to pay for insurance (instead of to the principle????).

Is there someone in the Oklahoma area that could help them out?

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Ok, you guys in OK, give this person some help!  It's time we start flexing some legal muscle here now!

CHASE IS LINKED TO LITTON LOAN! GO HELP HER!
Quote 0 0

Humphreys Wallace & Humphreys

Quote 0 0

We do audits for homeowners in foreclosure. We have a major case against Chase and several more we are doing audits for. Let me know if we can help you. You can call me JIm Maroney 405-315-5222

Quote 0 0

THANKS GUYS! 

Quote 0 0
jim maroney wrote:

We do audits for homeowners in foreclosure. We have a major case against Chase and several more we are doing audits for. Let me know if we can help you. You can call me JIm Maroney 405-315-5222

Quote 0 0
J P Morgan/Chase
    How low can they go? As an independent paralegal in Florida, I am now
seeing cases where a person was approved for food stamps and the benefit
deposited with JP Morgan Chase, but when they try to use the Access card,
no money has been deposited in the account so the beneficiary can not access the benefit. Stealing from hungry, unemployed people, how low can you go J P Morgan/Chase?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...