Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello to evryone out there.........it sure is a good thing for everyone that the website is up and running again............Anyway I have a couple of questions that I need on and if there is anyone out there who can provide with some answers it would be gratly appreciated...........Why would on one day in May, 2003, would my loan be assigned from Fremont, to US Bank NA Trustee CSFB Heat Series 2002, by Fairbanks' attorney-in-fact in Hatboro, PA, (when at the time my loan was in a default status and delinquent according to Fair-  banks, who would purchase a non-performing loan) then assigned to TD Service Company of Arizona, located in Santa Ana California as a Substitution
of Trustee, where the same attorney-in-fact is in Hatboro, this time as the attorney-in-fact -for US Bank Trustee and TD Service Company (still in California) and then have TD Service Company give Notice of a Trustee's Sale
where the beneficiary is US Bank and the address is Hatboro, PA, but if there were any inquiries, they were to be addressed to Fairbanks Capital Corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah.....No wonder when I rescinded my loan in July 2003 it took three months to respond???? Again why sell my loan to foreclose on it??????????And yes in March 2004, US Bank was still the benefciary........Who had standing???The beneficiary or the substitute trustee??????????Fremont Investment and Loan is mentioned nowhere after the first transaction??????????Question 2. Why didn't the FTC and Curry Class Counsel ever consider " legal standing" when they negotiated these Settlement Agreements????????If the class period was from 1999-2003, wasn't this a very active period of refinancing?????????One would have to assume that when these two groups of lawyers looked at some of the complaints and loan documents by those whose loans were being  foreclosed
upon............wouldn't they have recognized that many of these loans were ABS loans????????That Fairbanks, even though they were the Servicer, they were not the original lender and often sold these loans into pools that then were sold to investment bankers who in turn bundled them and sold deriviative securities?????????No standing????????????40 million dollars and lies is what an American Nightmare cost.............I strongly feel that the Class Counsel for Curry needs to be sued for malpractice................

Please help..........................
Kathi Sharpe
Quote 0 0
Kathi:

The assignment is most likely a FORGERY.  And it can probably be PROVEN to be a forgery.

But I would highly caution you AGAINST placing so many specfics about your IDENTITY and litigation specific on this public web site.

Why don't you drop me an e-mail and I can explain to you how the assignment can be PROVEN to be a forgery.

But bear in mind that it is also ESSENTIAL that you get an attorney, enter an answer and embark upon effective DISCOVERY.  Discovery is an important means to establish baseline PROOF of the plaintiff's misconduct. 
Quote 0 0
William,

I would be interested in seeing how the assinment is a forgery.  I have an allonge with several parties listed as pay to the order of.  I researched and found that none of the entities have an assigment recorded.
Quote 0 0
A Friend

Dr. Greg wrote:
William,

I would be interested in seeing how the assinment is a forgery.  I have an allonge with several parties listed as pay to the order of.  I researched and found that none of the entities have an assigment recorded.

A note/allonge can taken on a life of its own (so to speak) independent of the assignments. While the assignment(s) can be different than the
allonge(s)/endorsement(s), both can be valid.
Quote 0 0
Kathi Sharpe wrote:
Hello to evryone out there.........it sure is a good thing for everyone that the website is up and running again............Anyway I have a couple of questions that I need on and if there is anyone out there who can provide with some answers it would be gratly appreciated...........Why would on one day in May, 2003, would my loan be assigned from Fremont, to US Bank NA Trustee CSFB Heat Series 2002, by Fairbanks' attorney-in-fact in Hatboro, PA, (when at the time my loan was in a default status and delinquent according to Fair-  banks, who would purchase a non-performing loan) then assigned to TD Service Company of Arizona, located in Santa Ana California as a Substitution
of Trustee, where the same attorney-in-fact is in Hatboro, this time as the attorney-in-fact -for US Bank Trustee and TD Service Company (still in California) and then have TD Service Company give Notice of a Trustee's Sale
where the beneficiary is US Bank and the address is Hatboro, PA, but if there were any inquiries, they were to be addressed to Fairbanks Capital Corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah.....No wonder when I rescinded my loan in July 2003 it took three months to respond???? Again why sell my loan to foreclose on it??????????And yes in March 2004, US Bank was still the benefciary........Who had standing???The beneficiary or the substitute trustee??????????Fremont Investment and Loan is mentioned nowhere after the first transaction??????????Question 2. Why didn't the FTC and Curry Class Counsel ever consider " legal standing" when they negotiated these Settlement Agreements????????If the class period was from 1999-2003, wasn't this a very active period of refinancing?????????One would have to assume that when these two groups of lawyers looked at some of the complaints and loan documents by those whose loans were being  foreclosed
upon............wouldn't they have recognized that many of these loans were ABS loans????????That Fairbanks, even though they were the Servicer, they were not the original lender and often sold these loans into pools that then were sold to investment bankers who in turn bundled them and sold deriviative securities?????????No standing????????????40 million dollars and lies is what an American Nightmare cost.............I strongly feel that the Class Counsel for Curry needs to be sued for malpractice................

Please help..........................
Kathi Sharpe
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...