Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi,
My husband & i are facing foreclosure with the schemers Litton Loan Servicing.  They were suppose to be working with us to do a loan mod only after we spoke with their Lit. Dept. & sent in a payment of what we were told to send in to stop the foreclosure.......they still sent our account over to the attorneys here in VA called Glasser & Glasser.  We had a 80 / 20 loan which the other part of our loan was with GMAC, which they settled with us to take care of that part of our loan.  We hired us a attorney who sent them a certified letter on our behalf advising them to work with us to do the loan mod.......which would not only save our family home but save them lots of money as well.  We were told by their attorneys that we had until June 8, 2009 before they would accelerate.  We just hope our attorney's letter to these schemers Lit Dept. can assist us with getting our loan mod like we were trying to do with them.  We just want to save our family home & all of our hard earned money that has already been put into this loan.  Any other helpful advise would be greatly accepted.
Quote 0 0
Mike
Be VERY careful in doing a loan mod, especially with Litton. You have made the first and most important step of retaining an attorney, you will definitely need one against one of the most notorious servicers in the industry. All I can say is all the very best of luck to you in your fight!
Quote 0 0
Sara
When is the government going to stop letting these servicing companies play their dirty deeds?  Is the FBI also investigating them too?

I hope all goes well for you and your family.  Please keep us informed of what happens

S
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...