Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

This is the second time that I have been told that I am in foreclosure.  The first time it was not true.  Then I was told, call ASC.  When I did they said don't ever call again. Your mortgage is in forclosure. Yet, they keep calling my house, I hope they get stuck with this monstrosity that I live in.  I hope they get less than an a third of what it is worth. I am moving into my new husbands house and this place can rot. My children are grown and gone and they never gave me a heads up as  to what they were doing.  I hope they lose their ass on this property.  They will. AMERICA'S SERVICING COMPANY needs to be investigated before you sign on the dotted line.  CHeck out their history.  They SUCK! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!! DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING IF THAT NAME IS ASSOCIATED YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!! THEY WILL SCREW YOU WITHOUT A KISS!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
Sounds like you're in the perfect position to find legal counsel and go after them, Denise, especially if you have safe quarters in which to live that aren't jeopardized by the threat of foreclosure.

We'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction for info as much as we can but you've got to take that first step and decide that you want to mount an offense against them as opposed to just walking away and letting them get away with it....
Quote 0 0

I have secured a lawyer.  His office is taking care of everything for me. Thank you for the advise.

Quote 0 0
Congratulations on taking the first step, Denise! NOW...

You're still going to have to keep on top of things because at every opportunity ASC is going to twist the facts to make you look like a deadbeat and/or worse.

Get every scrap of paper that ever had anything to do with your loan together, start working on a time line going back to the day you originated this loan and when ASC became involved if possible. Names, dates, phone conversations, when something came in the mail, when it was dated, when you made each payment, how much it was for etc. note EVERYTHING.

And you're going to have to keep on top of your attorney as well, especially if s/he isn't familiar with Mortgage Servicing Fraud or handled an MSF case before. Hopefully, you found a good consumer protection atty to represent you. Regardless, point them in this direction or have him/her get in touch with one of us. We'll be happy to help where we can.

Mike
GetDShirtz.com
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...