Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
  NOTICE;   TO ANYONE that has had forced placed insurance with Litton loan, or any other bank or service's. 

A new class action involving RICCO STATUES is about to be filed.  If you have any documents showing you made payments to Litton Loan or any other bank or services that in any way involved FORCED PLACE INSURANCE please contact me.  If you wish to participate in this class, please have ready to show any payment or payments made after your forced place insurance.  This includes those that even lost there homes to foreclosures or are in foreclosure, or even those that paid the premiums. 

This new Class Action maybe filed as soon as this week.  New evidence of Fraud recently discovered may help each and everyone that was subject to Forced Placed Insurance. 

Gary Wait
Combined Investigative Services Inc.

Quote 0 0
Gary Wait wrote:
  NOTICE;   TO ANYONE that has had forced placed insurance with Litton loan, or any other bank or service's. 

A new class action involving RICCO STATUES is about to be filed.  If you have any documents showing you made payments to Litton Loan or any other bank or services that in any way involved FORCED PLACE INSURANCE please contact me.  If you wish to participate in this class, please have ready to show any payment or payments made after your forced place insurance.  This includes those that even lost there homes to foreclosures or are in foreclosure, or even those that paid the premiums. 

This new Class Action maybe filed as soon as this week.  New evidence of Fraud recently discovered may help each and everyone that was subject to Forced Placed Insurance. 

Gary Wait
Combined Investigative Services Inc.

Quote 0 0
Gary,
 How do we contact you.
Ann Drew
203 681 7677
Quote 0 0
Try Wells Fargo and Balboa Insurance to open the gates of hell.

Ed Cage  \  ecagetx@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
George Burns
Gary

What is the benefit, to a homeowner, for joining this class action?
My personal experience is that only the lawyers benefit financially and no meaningful changes are made that help the consumers.

I also think that it would serve you better if you explain in more detail who can participate. I do not think that most people will understand that "making payments" and "any way involved" covers what is included in judgements etc etc.
Quote 0 0

George, in general I agree with you about class actions, the problem as I have seen is that its only a benefit to lawyers,

In this case its the "Discovery" and the the targets.  Many years ago now I talked here on this site about the "Forced Placed Insurance" and both federal and state regulators choose to ignore the evidence that this was used by banks as a tool to foreclose, and that the insurance in many cases was fraudulent, and kick backs were occurring, TEXAS covered up an investigation into SOUTHWEST BUSINESS CORPORATION, and LITTON LOAN, WISCONSIN, IGNORED its own state laws, well now things have changed.

FORCED PLACE INSURANCE was just a tool to exploit homeowners into paying more, and creating more economic hardship to keep a home owner in a "DEFAULT" status. 

I am hoping for this class action to open the door with DISCOVERY to how FPI, was used, The tax evasion to states etc.  

Home owners that lost there homes maybe able to use the information as newly discovered evidence of FRAUD, to reopen their case, or to use it for damages.  

I don't believe anyone person has enough money to pursue this investigation and discovery.  Im hoping for a lot out of these actions for past victims.

Quote 0 0
Angelo
Gary

So if the "people" don't have the means for investigating or discovery, who does? the lawyers?  And this is the reason why the "people" don't have any benefit for a class action.   The lawyers take all the $$ and give the scraps to the rest of the little "people".

Once you obtain the discovery, please post it for all to see, so the "people" can benefit from it.
Quote 0 0
George Burns
Gary

You make a valid point. Discovery is time consuming and therefore expensive, so I guess the only way for the lawyers, expert witnesses and investigators etc to get compensated for expenses and time etc is to go class action and spread the costs. But I wish they would not always settle for themselves but  include something meaningful for the consumer. I have yet to see a case where they made the discovery findings available for use in a subsequent individual action by someone who opted out or was not a participant.

I would support a class action and help spread the word if there was enogh info about purpose and scope etc made available. 
Quote 0 0
There have been a number of class actions already were discoverable information has been used, I know in my own case here in Wisconsin I have used some, if one spends the time to inquiry, and investigate, depositions are available and around, although they may not hit yours or others case on point they have opened the doors, 

LPS is an example, as is Forced Place Insurance itself, both involved aspects of class actions previously, but each time new evidence and information leaks out,

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care for class actions, but the cost of legal expenses to individuals is just too costly, but we can all benefit from the information that is obtained.  

There is a trade off for some justice, verse's no justice, or justice denied. 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...