Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
FROM PACIFIC STREET FILMS

Quote 0 0
Had I not been there days before, I would not comment on BLOUNT COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT.  The Deputy's in this video conducted themselves without care, compassion or consideration for the circumstances. 

This is what NAZI Germany must have been like!  I can tell you all Captain Merks, took Litton Loan's money, given to him by Litton's agent Mr. Webb from Mr. Webb property. 

What I saw in the Sheriff's video was nothing short abuse, intimidation, and false arrest, and false imprisonment!   I have personally been involved in numerous "Search Warrants" for violent persons, and drugs, I understand the use of force and over powering, and controlling the situation.   What is on this tape is an Abuse of authority, and extreme recklessness and intimidation that was neither necessary or warranted.  

The FBI should have been investigating this Sheriff's Office a long time ago, when the "pay off" money was shown, as well as other Official Corruption complaints filed against them.

I'm looking forward to testifying in Big Bob's case!   And against the Corruption of the Blount County Sheriff's Office.
Quote 0 0
O -

thats so sad.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...