Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
anon

Florida Supreme Court issued a ruling that all foreclosures are to go to mediation paid for by the plaintiff. They are also requiring that the plaintiff prove ownership of the note amonst other things. I want to give credit to Nye because he sent me a copy of the ruling. I would like to upload it buts its too big (1.5 mb).Please advise.

Quote 0 0
anon
here is a link to the ruling:

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/pub_info/documents/AOSC09-54_Foreclosures.pdf
Quote 0 0
Margaret
I am wondering if the banks have pushed for this now that homeowners have been fighting back.

I personally have nothing else to say to them regarding my mortgage. I tried to work with them for almost a year only to be told NO.....The same VP that sent me the denial letter sent me a letter the other day asking for my tax records from 07-08 to see if they can help me. I have already been there, done that....are they that disorganized that they can't remember sending me a letter the end of October saying they cannot modify my loan because they don't own the loan?

Who is going to sit down at the table to discuss this mediation? MERS or the servicer? Neither of who own my mortgage.

This may help some, but I think they are now starting to get concerned because they are starting to lose.....and people are starting to wake up and realize they have been punked.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...