Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
SICKO!

YouTube - TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story' - OPENS NATIONWIDE OCTOBER 2nd!

Quote 0 0
     I haven't seen Mr. Moore's film yet but I hope he distinguishes between "finance capitalism" and "industrial capitalism". What we in America are suffering from is an excess of the former in that we allow our private banks
to be the "creaters of new money" through debt. Today, no new money enters circulation unless a debt is created first, which carries an interest charge to some bank, somewhere.
     FDR tried to correct this imbalance by having the US government issue
debt free US Notes and Silver Certificates directly into circulation. This
system ended in 1968 and since that time only private bank Notes, Federal Reserve Notes circulate as currency. When debts are liquidated, the money
supply contracts because "debt-money" is withdrawn from circulation. This
causes massive deflation such as we are seeing now. As tax revenues decrease, the government is forced to borrow more Fed Notes from the
private sector, further reducing the amount available for the private sector
and causing even more defaults and bankruptcies. Trillions in debt money have been wiped out in the last 12 months but yet we have a bunch of "mugwumps" saying that the government is printing too much money. The
government isn't printing any new money (US Notes), it is borrowing too much money when it should be "creating new money" and paying it into circulation so that the whole economy does not crash. The lack of understanding on the part of the American public allows the speculators to
try and talk down the value of the dollar and bid up gold. At the proper moment they will dump the gold and buy back the dollars making an outrageous profit and further hurting the economy. I hope Mr. Moore explains the difference between "interest free" government issue (US Notes) and privately issued debt money (FED Notes). If he doesn't, the movie will have
wasted an opportunity.

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I've always considered Moore's films to be, er, um, on topics that others have no interest in covering, yet need to be covered. So my hat is off to him for that. But I've also felt he stops just a hair short of asking the really important questions.

I hope he does a better job with this topic.

Oliver Stone is also doing a "Wall Street II" film.

Quote 0 0
O -
Have you seen his other movie called Sicko? It's about our ''SUCKY'' Health care system. He take's a bunch of people to hospital's in Canada and Cuba of all places, they have FREE health care there. No long lines and they have better care than we do here in the USA. They pay the Doctor's more money the better job they do at keeping you healthy.

IMAGINE THAT!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...