Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Crickett
I'm working on my petition to be filed with the US Supreme Court that is due on November 7, 2019 unless the court grants me an extension.   I want time enough to be able to send a copy of it to different  media outlets to see if I can get some support.  I know the only way the US Supreme Court will take it is if there are violations of the constitution and there are.   My argument before the court will be not only was I denied due process of the law where the court failed to adhere to it, there was a "decision" by the court with NO OPINION and without legal authority depriving me of property that I proved I had legal title to.  I could not believe the Alabama Supreme Court denied my appeal, but then again, I can because there was so much fraud that implicated the "officers of the court" and decisions where the court lacked subject-matter jurisdiction. 

I'm open for any suggestions and sources that you might have.  I
Quote 1 0
aprioremailer
Perhaps one of these lawyers from your state can help:
https://maxconsumerdefenseacademy.com/grad-list/
Quote 0 0
Crickett
Thanks.  I don't know that it will help, but  in the case where the judgment held the 70 year old attorney in contempt, the attorney argued that “You are refusing to hear us, and you’re not even letting us make a record for appeal,” 
Quote 0 0
Anonymous
Hello, my name is Joe. I live in San DIEGO.  I have this EXACT situation, and more.  Perfect ammo for your case and the FBI.  It includes lack of due process with Arbitration, Civil court, and bankruptcy court.  I was scammed and lost my dream home where i’ve Lived for almost 20 years. Get my number from Joes BnB spelled like AirBnb . Com.  The pic is me. Thx
Quote 0 0
Crickett
wrote:
Hello, my name is Joe. I live in San DIEGO.  I have this EXACT situation, and more.  Perfect ammo for your case and the FBI.  It includes lack of due process with Arbitration, Civil court, and bankruptcy court.  I was scammed and lost my dream home where i’ve Lived for almost 20 years. Get my number from Joes BnB spelled like AirBnb . Com.  The pic is me. Thx

I can't file anything with the Supreme Court  that wasn't previously before the court.   In my case, I paid my sister for a quit claim deed and  I fought for 9 years to get back the home of my parents that she lost in foreclosure.  My claims were barred because the bank "argued" I lacked standing because my quit claim deed was executed after the alleged foreclosure sale -- the rules of civil procedure governs transfers of interest, not "arguments."  I also had a poa and filed a case on behalf  of her -- in that case they argued she "lacked standing" because she conveyed any interest she had in the property to me by virtue of "quit claim deed" and "successors in title are in privity with the predecessor's in title" and even if the foreclosure was "declared void" -- it was void, she could not recover the property and had no claims to the property.  Then, she revoked the poa and they settled into a confidential settlement agreement and conveyed the property to her and settled claims with her in  a property that she had no legal interest in.  We're talking rules of civil procedure where there is no "discretion" for the court the act.  After 9 years of fighting, reading cases and paying out all the cost of court, I got nothing.   My sister lost the home of my parents and they gave it back to her and paid her to take it. 
Quote 0 0
Crickett
wrote:
Hello, my name is Joe. I live in San DIEGO.  … Joes BnB spelled like AirBnb . Com.  The pic is me. Thx

I forgot to add.  My niece and I talked about turning the home of my parents into a BnB. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...