Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Derrick Richards
H'lo. I have a motion returnable this month that is supposedly to address the extension of time issue. I am having serious fears about why they would need a hearing to establish this ,when the date is almost the same time that I asked in my time extension motion.

I need to know if anything will be brought up in this meeting with the court besides the extending of time. I can't believe that this is not just granted if the plaintiff's attorney doesn't object.

Also, should I file my Motion to Dismiss before I have this returnable motion date. I mean, I am finding out that if you don't follow these procedures in exactly the proper order you can pay dearly. I know that most defenders of their foreclosure cases have been through these first paths, so hope you can help me be more prepared for the 16th of September, appreciate it, DR
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...