Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSF Moderator
Posted by request

DEUTSCHE v. D. JONATAN AGUILAR; DELIA AGUILAR

Regarding: 5093 Sandmound Boulevard, Oakley, California

Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent

I, Delia Pedroza, having absolute fee simple, paramount interest to the subject real property, will be
appearing at the Pittsburg Superior Court, on October 28, 2013, located 1000 Center Drive, Pittsburg,
California, 8:45 a.m., in department 57, before Commissioner Lowell Richards.

Bay Area Moratorium/BAM, supporters, homeowners in Contra Costa County who have been affected
by the same foreclosure crimes, will be present to witness the disqualification of the commissioner Lowell Richards, and demand for a presiding judge hear this matter.

For the past 7 years, the filing of unlawful detainer actions have been submitted into court proceedings with fake, false, and forged documents to induce a "WRIT" upon FRAUD, wasting courts valuable time, funds, and resources. These documents have been filed in our Contra Costa County Registry of Deeds and used by eviction attorneys. These attorneys should have known or knew, knowingly and willingly chose to induce FRAUD upon the court to steal my real property.

This law firm has filed two actions on same property, and this time used an illegal backdoor to strip me of my lawful title, because of the presumptuous nature that an unlawful detainer is based on a 'valid foreclosure".

The following documents is what I have provided to the court and our civil unit in Martinez:

1. Certified copies of Chapter 7, Discharge Order; See exhibit A

2. Certified Judgment, from Family Law, which states that, I am entitled to the acquired asset (real
property) 5093 Sandmound Boulevard, Oakley, California, recorded in the Contra Costa County
Registry of Deeds; See Exhibit B

3. Copy of the Notice of Rescission, which states that CANCELLATION of foreclosure, which DID
OCCUR May 9, 2008; Exhibit C

We believe your support in this matter will allow for an impartial fair trial with a Presiding Judge.

Quote 0 0
Sharon
I hope she is able to break through the wall of silence.  These criminals have stolen enough homes.  It's time to put a stop to it.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
eyeonpropertyintruders
FIGHTING BACK

Ms. Pedroza, appeared at the Claim of Right to Possession hearing, Monday, October 28, 2013, (traffic court), and Commissioner, refused to be disqualified, and DENIED homeowner's request for a Judge. 

On October 29, 2013, as Ms. Pedroza, left to drive her 11 year son to school and take a stay of proceedings to The Contra Costa County Sheriff's Civil//Eviction Unit.   Approximately 8:30 a.m., she received a call from a neighbor informing homeowner that 9 sheriff/deputies were jumping over and, breaking locks to her gate to gain access her property.  At 9:15 a.m., Ms. Pedroza, arrived at civil unit and requested to know who had issued order, for sheriffs to be out so quickly, but was told that eviction was completed at around 8:36 a.m., and there was nothing civil unit could do.

Homeowner made a quick stop at Family Law, and spoke to Family Law Attorney/Facilitator.  Facilitator viewed case, and stated that she did not understand why "They" were going above order".

At around 11:20 a.m. neighborhood reported that sheriffs were still at property and appeared to be guarding it, while a truck unloaded boards.

Approximately 12:00 p.m., homeowner (Pedroza), stopped by Pittsburg Superior Court, State of California, Contra Costa County, to examine file and obtain court minutes, and learned that the so called copy civil minute order was stamped for October 29, 2013, as CLEARED, and order states that sheriffs to evict occupants within 5 days. 

Hearing was just held on October 28, 2013, 8:55 a.m., sheriffs/deputies were out on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at around 8:36 a.m.

As of Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 593 Sandmound Boulevard, Oakley, California, has been BOARDED ALL UP, and is unable  access her child's text books, school clothes, and a school project that is due today October 31, 2013.  

Your support is greatly needed!
Contact:  Ms. Pedroza at (925) 726-9551 or email at pedroza_delia@yahoo.com

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...