Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
FHA Commissioner Warns Servicers

The head of the Federal Housing Administration is warning FHA servicers to operate ethically, honestly and transparently or face the same fate as Taylor, Bean and Whitaker Mortgage Corp.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Oh please! Give me a f'n break... 99% of all the so-called servicers don't even know the meaning of the words: ethically, honestly & transparent.  As far as the threat of punishment... The only action I've seen taken thus far is our own government paying billions of tax dollars to the very same criminals that created this whole problem to begin with.

Punishment? I'll believe it, only once I can smell them begin to rot in prison, which would have taken place many years ago, if the government wasn't chalk full of morally, ethically, corrupt lobby whores, who mistakenly think they are at the helm of this Country. Currently, I believe our country is being controlled by traitors who's masters are now calling all the shots from a small country in the middle east.

It's quite clear our government and those in charge of it are totally unwilling to uphold and/or enforce even the most basic laws, or provide any form of justice for anyone other than the rich.

Well, If they won't, then We the People must, as it is our duty to do so, as well as our constitutional right. For several years now our tax dollars have bought us nothing but fraud and corruption, and a whole gang of scumbags who should be imprisoned and/or executed for treason, extortion & murder.

IMHO

4J
Quote 0 0

Cheers 4J! I couldn't agree more. The only people who are going to get us out of this nightmare are We the People and it will continue until the blinders come off.

Quote 0 0
Philip S

Here, Here That's Mentality I Like To See!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...