Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sean
Great news for distressed California home owners. The U.S. Attorney was succeeded in shutting down Christian Hidalgo's loan modification scam:

http://www.justice.gov/usao/cas/press/2013/cas13-0520-HidalgoSent.pdf

Long time Forum participants will recall that seniors at the Forum warned about this scam several years ago, but the site administrator removed the posts, apparently as a professional courtesy. This post will probably be removed, too, showing that the site administrator is a confederate of this scam artist and that he is willfully involved in obstruction of justice. (Be sure to save this post as evidence of the misconduct of the site administrator. When this post is removed and I am blocked from further posting, this is useful evidence that can be forwarded to the U.S. Attorney overseeing this case.)
Quote 0 0
Bank Scams
Bank scams take precedence in my book.  Today the FHFA settled with Citi Group for over $3.5B.  Now that is news.
Quote 0 0
Senior Dog Crapper
Senior what? Senior of the bulls%$T team?  In case you haven't noticed no one cares what you think.  Your posts are indicative of a bank shill or troll of some sort.  Your self importance is not welcomed here.    I have an idea.   Why don't you give advice on an ERISA blog away from here?  Now there's an area of the law where victims and the disabled never win.  What a hoot for you telling the disabled how they have no rights and can't win in court while their health declines and some die.  Rub it in like you do here without regard to the corrupt banksters that are stealing homes every day. 
Quote 0 0
Rachel
Quote:
Bank scams take precedence in my book. Today the FHFA settled with Citi Group for over $3.5B. Now that is news.

You seem not to have actually read the story. The news is actually that FHFA settled a suit which alleged damages in respect of $3.5 billion for an "undisclosed amount".

What this means is that Pres. Obama once again let his bankster friends OFF THE HOOK, which was the very purpose for which he was originally elected.

You seem to have no idea what is actually happening. This is just another sell out and give-away to the too big to fail banks. No where in the story is it asserted that FHFA got anywhere near $3.5 billion. Given how CitiGroup's shareholders reacted to the give-away you can be quite sure that CitiGroup probably settled for something under $250 million. They probably also didn't even settle for cash, but instead will give FHFA $250 million in worthless tranches in mortgage securities. That is how this game is played.
Quote 0 0
Shills & Trolls
Rachel wrote:
Quote:
Bank scams take precedence in my book. Today the FHFA settled with Citi Group for over $3.5B. Now that is news.
You seem not to have actually read the story. The news is actually that FHFA settled a suit which alleged damages in respect of $3.5 billion for an "undisclosed amount". What this means is that Pres. Obama once again let his bankster friends OFF THE HOOK, which was the very purpose for which he was originally elected. You seem to have no idea what is actually happening. This is just another sell out and give-away to the too big to fail banks. No where in the story is it asserted that FHFA got anywhere near $3.5 billion. Given how CitiGroup's shareholders reacted to the give-away you can be quite sure that CitiGroup probably settled for something under $250 million. They probably also didn't even settle for cash, but instead will give FHFA $250 million in worthless tranches in mortgage securities. That is how this game is played.

I doubt it but you probably know because you work for Citi right?  Blame Obama for everything but in this case it is you that is wrong.  Obama wants Demarco out so he can put in another friend of the banks that will drop these lawsuits. 

The appellate court refused to disagree with the lower court's ruling and that judge wanted the banks to settle or else some very bad things were going to come out.  The $3.5B are all the pools of loans they sold to Fannie and Freddie that did not meet underwriting standards so the FHFA had whatever it wished and the banks can't even get an appellate court to listen to them.  This is just the beginning.  Now if Demarco is replaced then I might consider what you are saying as having some merit but right now you are clueless. 
Quote 0 0
Al
Quote:
I doubt it but you probably know because you work for Citi right? Blame Obama for everything but in this case it is you that is wrong. Obama wants Demarco out so he can put in another friend of the banks that will drop these lawsuits.

The appellate court refused to disagree with the lower court's ruling and that judge wanted the banks to settle or else some very bad things were going to come out. The $3.5B are all the pools of loans they sold to Fannie and Freddie that did not meet underwriting standards so the FHFA had whatever it wished and the banks can't even get an appellate court to listen to them. This is just the beginning. Now if Demarco is replaced then I might consider what you are saying as having some merit but right now you are clueless.

If you try to use Freedom of Information to find out the terms of this settlement, you will discover that the amount CitiGroup is paying has been classified as Top Secret. Even the Board and the Auditors are not allowed to know these amounts, because they do not have the correct security clearance.

If the news media tries to find out, they will be subject to wiretaps and be prosecuted.

Pres. Obama is trying to augment the capital of the banks so that they will be able to foreclose on everyone else's house. This new initiative will take place immediately after the 2014 elections so that Pres. Obama can declare an emergency, suspend the U.S. Constitution and declare himself President for life. If you question what Pres. Obama is doing, you will be audited by the IRS and they will impose a lien on all of your assets.
Quote 0 0
Scared really scared
Al wrote:
Quote:
I doubt it but you probably know because you work for Citi right? Blame Obama for everything but in this case it is you that is wrong. Obama wants Demarco out so he can put in another friend of the banks that will drop these lawsuits. The appellate court refused to disagree with the lower court's ruling and that judge wanted the banks to settle or else some very bad things were going to come out. The $3.5B are all the pools of loans they sold to Fannie and Freddie that did not meet underwriting standards so the FHFA had whatever it wished and the banks can't even get an appellate court to listen to them. This is just the beginning. Now if Demarco is replaced then I might consider what you are saying as having some merit but right now you are clueless.
If you try to use Freedom of Information to find out the terms of this settlement, you will discover that the amount CitiGroup is paying has been classified as Top Secret. Even the Board and the Auditors are not allowed to know these amounts, because they do not have the correct security clearance. If the news media tries to find out, they will be subject to wiretaps and be prosecuted. Pres. Obama is trying to augment the capital of the banks so that they will be able to foreclose on everyone else's house. This new initiative will take place immediately after the 2014 elections so that Pres. Obama can declare an emergency, suspend the U.S. Constitution and declare himself President for life. If you question what Pres. Obama is doing, you will be audited by the IRS and they will impose a lien on all of your assets.

This is nothing more than fear mongering.  We've been going down this path for 30 years.  It's about time you woke up and realize that it has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with corporations controlling our country.  And that has been going on since Reagan. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...