Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ann

Federal Judge Slams Deutsche Bank, American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.

How are they able to just skate away from all of this? Why does our court system continue to tolerate it?

Tarantola

Quote 0 0
Nate

Why are you posting this Ann?  There isn't even a blog post at Matt Weidner's site.  Nothing but a headline (as of Feburary 14, 2012).

This is worse than useless.  It is merely a distraction.  Can't you use a little better judgment in posting external links?

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
In the below link is a comment to cause dismay.
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=202010

Well we know the fine Mr. Bloom didn't get elected by the corrupt banking establishment. So refreshing to hear someone who really gets it!
Quote:

Today, Virginia just voted to let the banks NOT mark their foreclosures to market prices indefinitely.

"Bill summary as introduced: Bank-owned real estate. Repeals a provision that limits to 10 years the period that banks may hold real estate acquired in satisfaction of a debt previously contracted. The measure allows state banks to hold such property indefinitely without writing down the asset's value."

We're in for a long haul folks. Virginia is the first to recognize that it will take more than 10 years to fix this real estate disaster.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered

I do not see where this is a good thing. Banks etc should be made to carry assets at current market value aka mark to market. This is the only way to reflect the true value of their portfolios.

Quote 0 0
Angelo
Nate

I think that Ann's post was a great thing!  It goes to support Mr. Ropers various contentions that, if as a pro-se defendant, you are so caught up on getting the PSA into evidence, YOU WILL LOSE. 

It further goes on to support the technique of embracing the forged or fabricated evidence, and let the plaintiff's and their "white shoe" attorneys hang themselves with this evidence. 

as Bill say's  +10
Quote 0 0
Nate I suggest you click the link Tarantola as provided by Ann. It's not meant as a distraction. If anything your rant against Ann is totally uncalled for. To call this ruling USELESS is ABSURD!

I suggest you continue to get your education from materials such as this if your fighting the fight! This particular ruling has some of the most recent cases that have WON in it. This particular case is from AZ but is a Bk case. It does a good job of a court actually doing their job! Now if we ONLY HAD MORE JUDGES LIKE THIS ONE!

I say this after reading several rulings by different judges. To me there are very few judges that DO THEIR JOB we ARE the PEOPLE who remind them how sometimes. If you can get beyond their corruption.

Regardless of what they put one thru and the so called conspiracy theories and such you just never know what you may uncover on this government. I myself took my job seriously. I believe that if someone tells you something that it should be the TRUTH!

FRAUD CLOSURE MILLS are so detrimental to people.. Think about it they own and run the mortgage collection agencies as well. The encourage dialing blindly, lie about what their contracts hold to employees all the way around. Only in AMERICA can you be told you have the right to sell mortgage notes for one of the largest banks in the world only to find out the Collection Agency lied about what their contract holds! Then that the board of directors for said collection agency has two of the top FRAUD CLOSURE mill attorneys in the country as the BOARD OF DIRECTORS!

Then you get to find out you don't even know who you are. That they lied your whole life to you about who you are to where you don't even know who you are! But the trail in finding out who I am is definitely been interesting. But just who ordered the hit on me is definitely going to be their last once the truth continues to explode against this country! We have traitors among us.

From what I figured out taking a hit out on me was like taking down the Union Army from the Ancestry I've found out I'm from. I'll continue to speak out for the people as well. I'm not a Union or Confederate loyalist. Just a FIGHTING AMERICAN LOYALIST. While my family was one of the most Political families I haven't been but they must of watched me my whole life. Cause they sure have lied about everything! This gov under the bottom of our shoes is a deadly lethal bunch you find out when you go to court to STOP them from stealing homes! Makes you wonder about the backlash Mr. Ryan will face. Even if this ruling is four months old it does a good job of attempting to stop their corruption! Go JUDGE HOLLOWELL!
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
If you're idealistic in believing there will true reprecussions against these crooks, you
need to listen to the following.
It's the same idea, and same original group of crooks from the s&l 1980s.
http://4closurefraud.org/2012/02/15/william-k-black-on-financial-fraud-audio/

Quote 0 0
Nate

Quote:
Nate

I think that Ann's post was a great thing! It goes to support Mr. Ropers various contentions that, if as a pro-se defendant, you are so caught up on getting the PSA into evidence, YOU WILL LOSE.

It further goes on to support the technique of embracing the forged or fabricated evidence, and let the plaintiff's and their "white shoe" attorneys hang themselves with this evidence.

Angelo, I went back and looked again.  My problem was not with the decision In Re Tarantolo case (with is more than eighteen months old), but rather in the singular mindless post by Mr. Weidner.

Quite frankly when I followed Ann's link and read Mr. Weidner's post, it seemed not to say anything.  Including a single word "Tarantola" with a link on a line immediately above a row of social networking links, with no further explanation of discussion of the case is both worse than useless, but also the height of poor user friendliness.

When I read the post, it seemed not to say anything.  Now, in review, it links to an 18 month old case.  I think that the case is a good read.  I also think that if Mr. Weidner wants to call attention to a particular case in a post that he probably ought to do that which Mr. Roper always did and which any other thoughtful attorney would do and furnish the case citation and perhaps shared a word or two about why this case is important:

In Re Anthony Tarantola, Case No. 4:09-bk-09703-EWH (U.S. Bankruptcy AZ, July 29, 2010)

http://mattweidnerlaw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Tarantola.pdf

When Ann noted the case, she might have done the same thing.  I have now added the essential additional ingredient.  This thread is now already more informative that Mr. Weidner's post.

Now that I can read the decision, I think that it is a very nice case.  I also think that it is pretty stale news.  This just in . . . Tea Party backed Republicans deal a startling setback to Democrats and seize control of the U.S. House!  (Nov. 2010).  Taratola was decided and published four months before that breaking news.

Thanks to you and others for clarifying that there was something meaningful at the other end of the cryptic Weidner post.

I agree with your assessment that it is supportive of what Mr. Roper has been teaching at this Forum.

Quote 0 0
Texas
Of more interest to me is footnote 4 on page 7 of In Re Anthony Tarantola, Case No. 4:09-bk-09703-EWH (U.S. Bankruptcy AZ, July 29, 2010)
Quote 0 0
OWH
It would appear that anything posted on this forum is hogwash if not backed  up by significant court case law.

Did I hear the video correct? A defendant defending a foreclosure action would need to post  3% of the principle balance owed on the mortgage in the form of a Bond to the Court before the litigation starts? This can't be true?

OWH
Quote 0 0
t

This really is a terrific case and a nice find, Ann!

The case is available on Westlaw.  A somewhat better citation is probably:

In Re Anthony Tarantola, Case No. 4:09-bk-09703-EWH, 2010 WL 3022038 (Bankr. D. Ariz. July 29, 2010)

Maybe someone can find the LEXIS case number, as well and post that, too.  U.S. District court cases are not available on LexisOne.

Angelo is correct in pointing out that this one case vindicates so many of Mr. Roper's arguments.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...