Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
One Federal Grand jury looking into Litton Loan, and compelling testimony of LARRY LITTON SR. LARRY LITTON JR, BENNY HIBLER, MARVIN MARTIN, AND LITTON'S GENERAL COUNSEL could close LITTON LOAN, SO WHY DOES THE FEDERAL JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IGNORE THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS? WHY DOES THE STATE OF TEXAS IGNORE THE COMPLAINTS?

I'm ready to Testify! As to the MAIL FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, EXTORTION, UNJUST-ENRICHMENT, AND COUNTERFEITING, DOCUMENT SUBSTITUTIONS BEFORE COURTS.  AND THEFT AND PERJURY.

I guess I will just have to wait for my case and a few others to testify!  Im looking forward to the day!

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gary,

I certainly hope that you do get a chance to testify. In fact, I'm very much looking forward to that day. 

I'm sure it's the same situation as with Ocwen... There simply can be no other explanation for the lack of action, other than the fact that our government and court system is being manipulated by those who make incredibly large profits by creating and maintaining an environment that is permeated with corruption and fraud.

My opinion.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Gary the problem is the courts, legislators, and enforcement have been receiving thousands of complaints about lending and servicing fraud for years.

They have knowledge of crimes they did not take action against. looked the other way and even in many cases helped facilitate.  The people that must enforce actions share liability. We are asking government officials to investigate, arrest, fine etc. themselves.

It may make a humorous Saturday night live skit to watch an investigator close the blinds of the interrogation room and beat him or herself senseless to get at the truth or a judge slam the gavel down and demand to be arrested for contempt of court but the reality is they already know.

It would appear we have few basic options convict a select few such as Larry Litton, Adam Bass of Ameriquest, Ken Lewis of BoA, etc. and recover as much laundered assets as possible. Vote in all all new politicians and electable judges and have them appoint new judges and enforcement agents. Another option may have to be a combination of military, enforcement, citizens etc. demanding the Constitution be enforced obviously hopefully by peaceful means.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...