Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Douglas
I've noticed on some exhibits used in judicial and non-judicial states that the banks will mark out the loan number on the notes, mortgages, deeds of trusts when they use them as evidence to foreclose.  These have always been on securitized loans where the original loan number on the notes, mortgage and deed's is different than the loan number the servicer assigns to the homeowner's loan.  Sometimes the parcel number of the property is also marked out and I could never understand why the banks or the banks attorney's are doing this?
Quote 0 0
Moose
Douglas wrote:
I've noticed on some exhibits used in judicial and non-judicial states that the banks will mark out the loan number on the notes, mortgages, deeds of trusts when they use them as evidence to foreclose.  These have always been on securitized loans where the original loan number on the notes, mortgage and deed's is different than the loan number the servicer assigns to the homeowner's loan.  Sometimes the parcel number of the property is also marked out and I could never understand why the banks or the banks attorney's are doing this?

Are you saying they are redacting information on the originals or on the copies they submit in the case records?

Moose
Quote 0 0
Douglas
On the copies of the note, mortgage and deed. The loan numbers are blackened out, so copies they submit in the case records.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...