Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Digger

I just read Cheryl's post below and I am pissed!  

Cheryl, post the name of your servicer and the phone number of the person you are dealing with so we can then call this crook.

Also, tell us where you live so we can call your local media.

If you can't find an attorney, call legal aid or as one person successfully did, go see the judge in person and take a few of the articles here to show the judge.  One victim got help by showing this website.

Hope to hear from you today.  Let's get moving on this folks!

Cheryl wrote:

Help. I need help fast. My home is about to be taken away from me due to the loan servicing process of my current lender. At this particular time, I am looking for a lender willing to provide funding away from my mortgage company. I only have a few days left, so time is critical. My mortgage co has breached deed of trust, has misapplied payments, applied unexplained charges to balance, and many, many other poor servicing procedures. We have alot of equity in our home, income is adequate, debt ratio is fine. We meet all criteria for as a good risk accept for credit score. This has also been tremendously damaged by our mortgae company. We have reciepts of all payments made to mortgage company. There are extenuating circumstances as well that will be disclosed as necessary. In addition, once this fire has been put out, I am interested in finding the resources, other clients, etc to purse this issue with my mortgage co. I have done so much research and it makes me so mad that they can get away with this type of practice. It is so unfair. I cant even imagine how many people have lost their homes due to this type of lending, because they didnt have the knowledge or resources, didnt have the money to hire a lawyer, didnt know there were options, or just didnt realize they were wronged. If there are any solutions to my immediate problem (funding) I would appreciate any guidance you can give. Thank you

Quote 0 0

Cheryl,

I went the full route with letters to everybody but the president.  Don't waste time writing letters. 

Forget a lawyer.  Everyone I consulted was very sympathetic, willing to accept the case on it's merits, but they know you can't win in court.

The best thing I did was to sell the house and at least stop them from stealing your equity.  You may then sue, if you wish.  If you sue, more than likely you will only suffer more abuse by the courts.

I am sorry if this is not cheerful, but it happened to me.

Quote 0 0

Also, watch your credit report closely.  They will probably try to block you from refinancing by reporting delinquent payments or foreclosure without your knowledge.

Quote 0 0

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  I have gotten such a positive response and such great support and suggestions.  Once I get past this immediate situation, I will be right on board with all of you to help others that find themselves in similar situations.  I makes me so mad that these "big wigs"  so to speak, think that they can bull doze unsuspecting, unknolwedgeable people.  They assume that people in our situations are stupid and dont know better, dont have resources, dont have money, or whatever, so we just have to roll over and take what they dish out.  No way.  I am not a quiter and will not take no for answer.  It sounds like there are several of you out there that feel the same.  I live in Missouri, my mortgage company is Homeq.  I have not directly been dealing with an individual.  However, Im about too.  I will message the information tommorrow.  I do have their lawyers name and number.  My lawyer contacted their lawyer and their attorney reported back that there was no way they would agree to any kind of time extention, they would not negotiate, they want us out!  Our court date for the unlawful detainter is Monday, June 6th, so I have very little time.  I am going to get hold of mortgage company myself and try to plead to their sense of compation(yeah right) but Im going to try everything I have to save my home and the Im going to lower the boom.  I will greatly appreciate your guidance, suggestions and help.  I in turn, will do whatever I can to help any one else.  Its time we stand up to this type of lending and take them down. Thank you all again.  I so appreciate your help

Quote 0 0

Go Cheryl go!!!  We are all behind you and will help you in whatever ways you can.  We can make a difference!!! We have to believe that.  Hang in there, spend some time here you will find alot of helpful info.  GOOD LUCK!!!!

Quote 0 0

Previously, you all requested a phone number for my mortgage company.  I have a customer service number for the time being it is 1-877-867-7378.  The account is for David and Cheryl Pogue.  If you need account number, please e-mail request and I will e-mail it to you.  Also, there attorney is Richard Martin out of Kansas City, MO  His phone number is 816-221-1430.  An interesting fact regarding their attorney:  the attorney representing them in the foreclosure and the supposed third party trustee are located at the same address.  Of course, the company/firm names are different.  I thought the Trustee was supposed to be bias.  I brought this up to my attorney and she didnt seem to think it was a big deal.  Its seems to me that it would be a major issue if the trustee is supposed to be the middle man.  The unlawful detainer hearing is set for June 6th at 11:00 in the Circuit Court of Franklin County, MissouriDivision 6, 120 South Church St. Suite a, Union, MO  63084.  Dont know if anyone has any ideas regarding this.  My hope is to appeal to the judges sense of moralitly and grant me the maximum time allowable to vacate premises with the hopes that funding will be secure by the end of said period.  Another thought that I have is to appeal the foreclosure sale somehow as fraudelent (it is due to the charges that were erroneous applied to my account and the demand for right to cure was based on false calculations) or at least put some kind of estoppel on it for the time being, thus hopefully continuing the eviction hearing.  I would be wiling to hire an emergency foresenic cpa- if anyone has any thoughts on how this could help freeze or postpone this process.  We are in the process of trying to secure funding through the NCRC, via our attorney.  But at this point, she thinks it is useless, because of the time frame.  She believes that are criteria would qualify for funding, but the process is lengthy.  I have the rest of this week and Monday morning to come up with a solution, or plan of attack when pleading my case with the judge. Also, if anyone has any idea of an investor or lender interested in trying to help, they may be able to provide funding faster than the NCRC.  We owed $63000.  But there was between $35-40,000 in equity.  Im not quite sure that the foreclosure process was actully done in the proper manner either.  Which Im sure is not surprise.  Any help at all at this point is greatful.  Im running on borrowed time.  Did I understand correctly, that you will contact the local media or am I to do that and how do I do it?  Over the next few days I will definitly get to know this website.  Thanks Cheryl  

Quote 0 0
Miss Molly

Good luck Cheryl. Better luck than I & many thousands of others had.

Quote 0 0

cheryl, just a shot in the dark but this seemed to help me. have you contacted the dept of banking and finance in your state ? If you can bring them proof of your payments and this isnt ........a federal bank they may be able to help delay things for you, that is if you go to court it may be some ammo you can hand the judge anyway. it sounds like you at least have a game plan . just pulling it off in time is the problem. we have had few success storys here but they are few and far between. Contact your local media with your story CBS affiliates seem to be the most helpful.(ugg am i right on that people ?) But none the less contact all of them and see if one will bite. Have you gone to a local (small) bank that doesnt sell the loan ...to see about a refi? Bring some posts from this website to show your not alone maybe you will get a sympathetic person that will look at this stuff. It worked for another poster on here so you never know. These are just ideas for the quicker approach to your problem all the legal stuff takes quit some time but at least you may be able to delay this ... it can never hurt to try. best of luck to you. keep us informed and email me if you need to vent that helps to

Lisa

Quote 0 0

Hi Cheryl,

There is not much time for you to act.  So, do your best with what you have.

If you can get it delayed, you may be able to get your ducks in a row to at least present your side of the case.

If it doesn't go your way, the fight isn't over.

If you look in the archives here, there is an attorney in Missouri who successfully beat the stuffing out of EMC.  Successes are few and far between.  Lawyers don't know the first thing about how to fight mortgage servicing fraud generally.  They generally guide the borrower into bankruptcy

which only temporarily keeps their home and further ruins their credit and ultimately ends in foreclosure anyway.

What happens to the borrower is disgusting and many times they get their day in court only to have the judge refuse to hear or consider their evidence.

It's just plain disgusting.

A very few judges have ruled against the big money guys.

The best thing  you can do for yourself is know your loan better than anyone else.

Get all your cancelled checks and prove your payments were made timely and that the fees that were added were wrong, errors or a deliberate part of a scam to steal your equity.

I recommend making a spread sheet outlining your payment history for the life of your loan, so the judge can look at it in a couple of minutes and see the clear picture of what happened to your loan and who is at fault for the dispute.   You or your mortgage company.

If you made your payments, you are going to need a forensic accounting so you have to get your checks for them to use anyway.

Do not be afraid to state your case to the judge.  If you have your spread sheet, you can answer any question put to you by referencing it.

For example.  In May, 2004 the mortgage co charged you a late of $$$$

eventhough they received the payment timely.  This charge and any further charges resulting from this error should be removed from your account.....

I sent them a letter May 15 with a copy of the cancelled check showing I paid and they deposited the check timely.....

Make a notation on any month what mistake was made and who made it.

That is how you will become a credible witness, by having the facts and the ability to answer any question asked of you by any party, as well as having the proof in your hand.

If you havent done so, make copies of all relevant material for the court.

If you lawyer has all your records, you'll have to wing it but get them back

after the court appearance.  We can help you get it organized and prepared.

Good luck

Dee

Quote 0 0

Dee

Thank you so much for your input.  The hearing on Monday is for eviction, and the only thing that has to be proven is whether or not the title is in their name.  How it got there, at this point doesnt matter.  That should have been taken care of before this hearing.  Tell me what you think of my plan:  First of all, Im going to plead with Homeq to give me time to complete the funding process, which is in action as we speak.  I dont think they will, but if they do, then the fire is out for the time being.  My proposal to them: I am willing to pay them rent, and a deposit, terms to be negotiated from the time of foreclosure to time of funding completion, funds to be applied as agreed, we will maintain property (cut grass, etc.) Allow a third party, at Homeqs descretion and expense to come periodically during this time frame to inspect property for maintainence and upkeep. If funding for some unforseen reason does not go through, we will willing vacate property  within a prearranged preagreed period of time and during this time have property available for access to selling agent or anyone interested in purchasing property.  We will help make the property saleable, and no further legal action or expense will be necessary. 
Second:  I am going to write and hand deliver tommorrow, a letter of explanation to the judge surrounding circumstances, and once again, plea, for the maximum allowable time to leave premises, with the hopes funding will be complete.  I do have an attorney, third one.  She seems to know a lot more than the others, at first she gave me hope, now, she says there is nothing that can be done.  I dont believe that for one minute.  But since time is a big factor, its a big problem.  I told her case law changes everyday, maybe it will be my lucky day between now and then, and I was going to keep looking and trying, and bombarding her with questions and info, Im paying her, so until she decided she doesnt want to represent me, I will continue to bombard,  She actually is a very awesome lady and does know her stuff, she just feels as if Im wasting my money, for something that has very little hope.  And thats her job to tell me that.  She doesnt want to give me false hope.  I truly hope that once this is beyond me, I intend to pursue my mortgage company until me and the other clients I can find get justice.  I think she is going to help me with this, she knows what is going on with my note, but I have limited funds, and she deserves her money, and obviously limited time.  Your suggestions have been great.  Thank you.  I will keep you all informed of my progress.  Cheryl

Quote 0 0

- Appears HomEq Servicing (formerly TMS MTGE INC) may be the Subprime Servicer for Wachovia Bank (First Union Bank).....appears HomEq may have some connection to The Money Store, too.....

- HomEq was SUED via a Class Action filed in 2003!.....Curtis Trinko was one of the Plaintiffs Attys...so you can "GOOGLE" the Lawsuit for more info!

- ( http://www.ripoffreport.com ) has some Complaints about HomEq Servicing.....perhaps you will be able to use some info there in Court.  I would check under Parent Co "First Union Bank" also...if memory serves me, there were some Class Actions filed concerning Predatory Mtge Servicing there!.....

- the 10/13/03 RipoffReport mentions VIOLATIONS OF THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT.....ck it out & see what's there!

GOOD LUCK!!

Quote 0 0

Thanks to some guidance, I want to update you all.  I filed  a temporary restraining order against service provider, to show cause that the amount demanded for foreclosure is fraudulent, therefore voiding the deed of trust.  Further requesting the court demand a third party auditor review our account.  In addition, I am requesting the service provider provide the original deed of trust with our signatures in ink, as proof of ownership.  Therefore, making the unlawful detainer charges, moot until proof of validity of foreclosure is valid.  If nothing else, hopefully it will by the time I need to secure the funding that is being provided to me.  And maybe, just maybe, this will start the ball rolling with the auditor's findings of fraudulent charges, so those of us who have HOMEQ, can start the process of taking them down. 

Quote 0 0

Yep.  I was just going to mention that.  That is the only thing I've heard of that works for eviction proceedings.

The temporary restraining order (TRO) has worked for some.

It is about all you can do.

If you get the TRO, then there is time to do the rest of your plan.

Let us know how it goes. 

Monday, I'll send prayers your way.  Some people have realized some benefit from prayer when that was all that was left for them to do.

Welcome to the club.  You are going to be a PITA like the rest of us...lol

PITA?  Pain in the arse.

Good luck

Dee

Quote 0 0

Just wanted to give you all an update-TRO does not apply in my county towards corporations, only individuals.  However, I havent given up yet.  Tommorw is D-day.  My plan is to appeal to the Judges sense of compation.  I am going to present him with an agrument that the detainer hearing-is possibly moot.  The hearing to provide proof of evidence that HOMEQ is lawful owner under deed of trust.  I am going to argue that the supporting deed of trust is believed to have been obtained through fraudulent methods.  Therefore, making the foreclosure illegal and should be void.  Thus making the unlawful detainer a moot point.  I will have supporting evidence, such as a pay history, (that is incomplete and incorrect from Homeq) with several ledgers of breakdown of charges, along with ledgers of my paid receipts, and ledgers of non-re-instated escrow charges.  I am also going to ask the court to order a forensic account to audit account, as well as, original signed documents of deed of trust and other relating documents for our original note with the money store, sale to homeq from money store, the illegal foreclosure that took place in 2001 as well as current foreclosure documents. I am going to ask the judge to allow us to stay in the home until such hearing is set for proof to be provided.  While waiting for this discovery information, I am going to tell the judge we are prepared to pay a deposit and rent to HOMEQ, if foreclosure is found to be based on fraudl

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Stand your ground, make sure the judge gives you the attention you deserve as a taxpayer and let us know how you come out.

Quote 0 0
Miss Molly

I do wish you luck in getting a judge that will actually listen to you.

Most cases- the judges don't even look at you- & all focus is on the foreclosing lawyers claims. They don't even look at proof that you have to submit.

Good luck with that. May you have better luck than the most of us.

Quote 0 0
Candice

I agree Molly- EMC's lawyers ran the show. The judge ONLY listened to their lawyers, while my lawyer looked like a lost puppy.

The judge didn't even look at our evidence & proof of payments.

Does anybody know how to get the funds in your suspense fund back? They won't apply it to our balance- so they should return it to me---right?

Quote 0 0
Miss Molly

Candice- I highly doubt if you get it back----nor any of the advanced escrows, or the equity that you have left after they sold the house.

They will add so much to your balance- that all equity & suspense amounts will be eaten up.

My house was sold for alot more than I owed on it. I can't get a person at EMC to even talk to me about the excess money.

Quote 0 0

Hey everyone,

I have good news, I guess, the judge set my case for trial July1st.  All I was asking for was time, and I got it.  Your are correct in that the judge wouldnt look at my evidence or really give me the courtesy i deserved, until I got to thinking about it.  I think he was trying to tell me, without really telling me, dont give up your evidence, show me a t trial.  He was not rude by any means, but just kind of avoided my evidence, not necessarily me.  He kept giving me eye contact, but kept interuppting me when I tried to show him my proof.  So now Im going to hire an auditor and  financial attorney and see what can be done.  Im telling you all, the right kind of attorney is important,  if you all are dealing with bankruptcy attorneys, that is not your answer.  I even went to a consumer rights attorney-she seemed to know her stuff, by she told me that nothing could be done and this hearing could not be contiuned....well guess what, it can.  As you all know, I am not one to take no for an answer, so I will keep going to the end.  Missouri is a non-judicial state-which means that your house can be foreclosed with out court order.  However, you cant be evicted without a court order, so that is how I am fighting it.  Otherwise it would have costs thousands of dollars for an injunction, and to get a trial set, per my last attorney.  And guess what, I found another way.  I didnt know what I was doing, I just knew I had to do something.  Believe me, Im not in the clear yet, but since there is no court jurisdiciton forclosure, the only legal recourse I was told I had was to file an injunction that would have costs $10,000 or let my house go and file suit at my expense and what I could win financially would still not even cover my costs.  That seemed so wrong to me.  But the way it is working out for me so far, is exactly what I wanted for the time being.  Im now on a mad search for the right attorney, and auditor.  Thanks for all of your support.  Im not suggesting by any means, that anyone take the route I have, but so far it is working for me.  I wish you all could have seen their attorney.  He started to present his case, I interupted and told the judge that I was questioning the validity of the sale, I was victim of loan servicing fraud and had some docmentation to back it up, their attorney started fumbling with his paperwork, and didnt know what to say.  He finally told the judge he did not have the information he needed to dispute my claim.  I couldnt help but smile.  Im pretty sure, he and the judge both thought it would be open and shut.  I walked out of there feeling a great sense of accomplishement and all of my hardwork had given me what I wanted, time. I had found two mortgage payments, that I had sent by certified mail, that were never posted to my account anywhere, in addition, all of the payments that I had sent certified mail were not posted to my account for a minimum of 4 - 10 days after they had recieved it in their office.  I have their signatures of acceptance.  That was basically the only real evidence I had yesterday.  Allthough there is so much more.  Thats was I need an auditor and the right attorney.  I will keep you all posted.  Dont ever think that there is nothing else you can do-with perserverence and drive, you can do it.  I will do what I can to support and give guidance to anyone that needs it.  And I just cant thank those of you that have helped me enough.  Cheryl

Quote 0 0

Cheryl,

Think ahead of them.  I had the defense attorneys shaking in their boots.  Then, the judge completely ignore my evidence and ruled in their favor.  They were ecstatic.  Be ready for a complete turnaround of events.  And know how you're going to fight it.

I really don't think you need an auditor.  They have to produce their records at discovery and an expert withness costs a minimum of $3,500. 

The best advice I can give is to demand a jury trial.  Let the general public decide your case, not a judge in private.  Show your evidence to the jury and don't hesitate to stand up to the judge if he tries to stifle you.  "Excuse me your honor,  I'm a taxpayer and demand due process!!"

Quote 0 0

Congratulations Cheryl. Keep plugging away as you're not out of the woods by any means yet. A forensic accountant or CPA/CFE will most definitely be beneficial to your case as they will be able to track every penny of your money and where it ended up. The consumer protection atty to whom you spoke was obviously not the right one. I've spoken to more than one consumer protection specialist and one offered to take my case on contingency if you can believe that one. As far as filing an injunction, if you can get your hands on a successfully executed Petition To Enjoin you can most likely copy the format and plug your information in where necessary. Filing fees at my courthouse were all of $150, I had my answer in all of 5 hours and that was only because the judge could not review it before lunch.

It will, by no means, be easy to find adequate representation. Create a time line literally from day 1 of your problems, document everything that has transpired in conjunction with your case (i.e. phone conversations, letters, odd happenings around your home, etc). This will serve both as a quick reference for you when you pitch your case to firms AND as a comprehensive synopsis for them to examine when they ask for more info. It can also help if you work up a copy with less pertinent info for the media too..

Quote 0 0

I would just like to give everyone an update-got a call from mort co atty.-they want to neg.  and continue the unlawful detainer trial that was set for July1-I will keep you all updated.  My message to everyone-dont give up-dont count on anyone but yourself.  I had a lot of faith in one of my previous attorneys, only to find that he will not release my file to me.  He is lying to me and being very unprofessional.  This info is very important in that alot of it will support my timeline.  However, I would think he of all people would know, I dont give up.  He has met his match-regardless of his legal background.  Bar Assoc, BBB, Attorney General and several others are going to know who he is and who I am.  I will get my file.  In hine site, I see the pattern.  He made some kind of major error, helping to dig my situation deeper.  Just dont know what yet.  I will find out.  Please dont give up.  Someone once said, Its not over until you decide it is.  Im proof of that.  Persistence-even to the point of being a pain in the "Ass" is worth it. If you have a burning desire in your belly-and you know you were wronged, find it.  Thats what keeps me going.  I was at a point where I just want to lay in bed with a pillow over my head-sometimes I did.  But with each LITTLE step forward and all of the steps backwards, I still knew, they were wrong, I just had to find it.  Good luck to all, I will keep uo dated, and help anyone I can

Cheryl

Quote 0 0
Cheryl one word of warning about "government" agencies helping you often they are not really on your side and are not really government organizations at all but the banks themselves .The office of banks and real estate in Illinois worked closely with Ameriquest to hide the fact that Ameriquest was intiating foreclosure right from the day my  loan was supposedly made.As soon as I got the foreclosure notice from Ameriquest the office of Banks and real estate switched sides and actively worked to cover up what Amerquest was doing lying about documents Ameriquest had presented that were unsigned and forged and ignoring evidence I had presented.Don't put all your eggs in one basket and make sure you have an attorney that has experience in these cases and understands them don't just go with a general practice or real estate attorney.This is not a case of a misunderstanding in a real estate contract it is a case of intentional fraud that includes complicated accounting tricks which are not imediately apparent to many lawyers.
Quote 0 0
Linda

Hi Cheryl:

I have been corresponding with you with private e-mail recently about our problems with Homeq, having to file a second bankruptcy to stop a third foreclosure and I just wanted to add my two cents worth.

Our BR attorney filed a contempt motion against Homeq because of their continuing to try to collect monies disallowed under previous BR.  They wanted to settle, but the limits of the BR court were in no way close to what we would accept for all this pain and suffering over the past six years.  So we hired another attorney and have filed suit in Federal Court for illegal foreclosure, for pain, suffering and punitive damages.  Although there is a $250,000 punitive damages cap, if the behavior of the defendant is such that it is deliberate in the face of contraverting evidence, that cap can be overcome.

The correct Defendant is Homeq Servicing Corporation and the Bank of New York Company, Inc., d/b/a The Bank of New York, as trustee under the Pooling and Servicing Agreement dated as of 8/31/1996.  The Bank of New York actually owns our mortgage, with Homeq being a debt collector making its money off of fees generated by wrongful actions against us.  Right before we filed suit, they force placed insurance on us, though we had insurance, proof of insurance, etc., so that was also added to the suit.

My advice to anyone is, its easier to fight from the protection of a bankruptcy than it is to try to get your property back after its been foreclosed on.

Good luck Cheryl!

Quote 0 0
kelly

You are not alone.  Homeq has done the same to us.  Does anyone know the connection between Homeq and Wells Fargo?  Homeq is our mortgage  holder but we were sued in foreclosure court by Wells Fargo.  Our case was never heard by the judge.  He just gave a judgement to Wells Fargo.  Trying to get a payoff was like pulling teeth.  Wells Fargo of course could not provide us with one.  They have no record of the loan or us as a customer.  Homeq after two weeks did provide one.  They have charged us for more than one forclosure when you look at the break down of the payoff.  Not sure how that is supposed to work.  As far as I know, they can only foreclose on you once.  We are currently in the appeals process.

Quote 0 0
Liz

So what happened with Cheryl? Does anybody know???

Quote 0 0
where is she?

What happened to Cheryl?

Haven't seen her, or heard from her.

Do any of us know where she is or what happened?

Please tell me she won!

Quote 0 0
Digger

Good question.  I haven't heard from her or Kelly above.  I get concerned when these people just vanish.  At the very least they could let us know what happened and if they are OK.

Quote 0 0
Tony Colombo
In the industry, they call it going dark
Quote 0 0
what's that mean?

Tony Colombo wrote:
In the industry, they call it going dark

and what does that term mean?

does it mean she signed a silence agreement?

does it mean she won?

does it mean she is hiding?

does it mean she is gone?

Quote 0 0
Ed

It means there was a settlement and the parties can't say anything.

Quote 0 0

cheryl wrote:

Cheryl

We also have Homeq.  My story is not much different than anyone else.  We live in Southern Illinois and have had no luck with finding an attorney who is interested in taking them on.  I have been contacted by their Attorny Steve Levy after I contacted Homeq's CEO and Chief Financial officer.  They are not wanting to mod our loan due to the fact that they falsly reported us late to the credit Bureaus.  For anyone that is interested I have the following Contacts for Homeq and Barclay who own Homeq.

Art.lyon@homeq.com - CEO
Keith.Becher@homeq.com- Chief Financial Officer
bob.diamond@barcap.com - CEO of Barclay.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  I have gotten such a positive response and such great support and suggestions.  Once I get past this immediate situation, I will be right on board with all of you to help others that find themselves in similar situations.  I makes me so mad that these "big wigs"  so to speak, think that they can bull doze unsuspecting, unknolwedgeable people.  They assume that people in our situations are stupid and dont know better, dont have resources, dont have money, or whatever, so we just have to roll over and take what they dish out.  No way.  I am not a quiter and will not take no for answer.  It sounds like there are several of you out there that feel the same.  I live in Missouri, my mortgage company is Homeq.  I have not directly been dealing with an individual.  However, Im about too.  I will message the information tommorrow.  I do have their lawyers name and number.  My lawyer contacted their lawyer and their attorney reported back that there was no way they would agree to any kind of time extention, they would not negotiate, they want us out!  Our court date for the unlawful detainter is Monday, June 6th, so I have very little time.  I am going to get hold of mortgage company myself and try to plead to their sense of compation(yeah right) but Im going to try everything I have to save my home and the Im going to lower the boom.  I will greatly appreciate your guidance, suggestions and help.  I in turn, will do whatever I can to help any one else.  Its time we stand up to this type of lending and take them down. Thank you all again.  I so appreciate your help

Quote 0 0
Kat
I ran across your forum while looking for info Ameriquest and the pending mortgage lending practices litigation. This was my mortgage company for a month or two before we were sold to HomeQ or Whactovia or ???
Cheryl's mortgage company is one that I am all too familiar with, HomeQ.
I became close to 2 payments due a few years ago. I called to make  and called to make a payment, they refused my payment dragging it out until we were 3 months past due. I was told they would not take my payment and if I mailed it in that it would be returned. So we had no choice but to get an attorney and ending up filing bankruptcy just to resolve the house situation.
So now we are in a 5 year Chapter 13 bankruptcy hell. If anyone plans to pursue anything against HomeQ please count me in.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...