Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Some people don't realize all that’s involved except that they want those good deals on distressed properties.  However, they would not want someone to gain ownership over their properties if it was not LAWFULLY confiscated through Due Process of Law.  Neither should people not care if mortgage companies are using foreclosures to commit acts that could result in another S&L.

Wells Fargo is getting away with this sort of thing –WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE COURT SYSTEMS!!  In fact, it appears that Wells Fargo is deliberately hiring unscrupulous foreclosure attorneys for purposes of illegally FLIPPING properties that became unlawfully foreclosed by use of mortgagees that LACK STANDING or were even defunct at the time those foreclosures proceedings were filed against those properties!   Also, incredibly fraudulent Bankruptcy Court pleadings in the names of mortgagees with NO STANDING are being filed to gain Bankruptcy lifts of  “automatic stays.”  Further, Wells Fargo apparently is committing crimes WORSE THAN Bernie Madoff, as Wells Fargo has no qualms about filing falsified IRS form 1099-A for which it likely receives very high tax write-offs FOR PROPERTY that was fraudulently seized and auctioned via “simulated” foreclosure sales!!  

Articles about voided foreclosures are extremely helpful and hopefully will sound an alarm because there is no doubt that Wells Fargo is doing the same thing throughout the USA.  This valuable information could avert perhaps thousands of people from becoming unlawfully homeless!  For irrefutable proof of what I have written about Wells Fargo (and even Lehman Brothers) foreclosure fraud and IRS fraud, see my website postings:  *http://www.lawgrace.org/2008/08/08/my-august-8-2008-statement-to-the-louisiana-secretary-of-state-office-of-financial-institutions-concerning-wells-fargo-irs-and-mortgage-frauds-sham-foreclosures-and-judicial-collusion-and-national-app/   AND
*http://www.lawgrace.org/2008/09/14/lehman-brothers%E2%80%99-mortgage-troubles-nationally-evidence-of-foreclosure-fraud-deception-and-conspiracy-with-wells-fargo-deceptive-judicial-filings/.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Yes, some people really don't care how the distressed property came to be either.

We live in a "it's all about me and to hell with you" society these days.  People don't care who they screw over and then resent that the victim fights back!  They have this sense of entitlement that makes them superior to the rest of the world. 

It is pretty sad this is the way things have come to pass.

S
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Thanks for validating one of my mantras:  Don't buy real estate because you don't know who owns it and title cannot be certified (although any title company will rubber-stamp it for a fee).

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...