Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
We were facing some tough times....divorce....loss of job and beginning the foreclosure process.  EMC Sent me this ridiculous packet of crap that I took the time to fill out and fax back 7 times including taxes, bank statements, etc. 

They said that we should vacate the property to expidite the process and they would send someone out to inspect the condition of the property.  We moved out....they sent their guy out....they re-keyed the entire house and put a lock box on it.  This was an entire year ago....they refuse to acknowledge that they have locked up the house or that they every sent anyone out....eventhough my ex-husband talked to the guy in great detail about the house.

They now just keep sending us these loan re-modification papers....Ugh!  Meanwhile the house is sitting empty and we can't get any answers.
Quote 0 0
Ohio
Check what's been recorded at the county office/court house...sounds to me the foreclosure has already occured. If not then demand entry back into YOUR home. GET A LAWYER!

Not knowing your location makes it impossible to suggest...Does the Boise in your screenname indicate Idaho?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...