Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
anybody
 Snipit from http://www.connpost.com/ci_10919641

Judge dismisses Bear Stearns suit

BRIDGEPORT -- Bear Stearns Cos. won dismissal of a lawsuit over accusations of predatory loan servicing that targeted Hispanic and black borrowers.

Bear Stearns and its EMC Mortgage Corp. unit were accused in a lawsuit filed in December by four minority borrowers of routinely and systematically charging unauthorized fees. U.S. District Judge Janet Hall in Bridgeport granted the companies' request to dismiss the complaint for failure to state a plausible claim, according to court documents made public Wednesday.

JPMorgan Chase & Co., the largest U.S. bank by market value, acquired Bear Stearns and EMC in April.

Silly people !!!! EMC didn't care if they were minorities. They rip off anybody.
Quote 0 0
h gosh
I was going to respond to this, until I saw the last line of your post.  You are correct, EMC and JP Morgan Chase cannot be accused of discrimination.  As long as there is equity it is their's or in "other words"....
"If it's free, it's for me...."

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...