Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
EJM

Can anyone out there tell me why my attorney can get no response from EMC mortgage regarding a pay off on my home. EMC promised to send infro on doing a short-sell concerning my home but never heard from them again. My attorney has faxed, written and called but with no response from EMC...is this legal...I am ready to just dump the house on them.

Quote 0 0

You must have equity they're trying to capture.  Their general counsel is Tony Vellani. Don't try anything below that office.

Quote 0 0
srsd

It took me, a lawyer, another finance company, AG, and FTC 4 months to get a payoff from Ameriquest so just kep trying.  E-maill them, your AG and FTC and let them know what is happening and that way you can make a copy of your e-mail for your attorney.  YOu can always write them and send the letter certified and do a RESPA letter.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...