Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Please elect Senator Dave Arronberg for the post Florida Attorney General.
We are excited that Office of Florida Attorney General is investigating Foreclosure Mills fraud. Senator Dave Aronberg will continue this investigation.

We all remember that on April 21, 2010, Homeowners and Foreclosure Defense attorneys went to Tallahasse to protest the now defunct bill HB 2270 . If the bill was passed, the bank can foreclose our homes without going to Court.  We had a press conference at the Capitol court yard in front of the Supreme Court Building to protest the bill. Senator Aronberg was the only Senator stepped out the Senate House, joined us at the press conference, spoke to us Homeowners to offer his sympathy and his support for our cause.
He declared that he is our Partner in Justice.

Let's put him in the Attorney General Office so he can continue to investigate the Foreclosure Mills and protect Homeowners.  I do not take political side. Dave Aronberg already show his support for Homeowners in foreclosure during our April protest. Thank you for your support.
Quote 0 0
Margaret
Thanks for that information Ann.

My husband and are going to make sure we get out and vote!!
Quote 0 0
Next year, the Bankster will try to introduce the Bad Bill again, trying to take our home without going to court.
We need a strong and fearless Attorney General to investigate the Banks and Foreclosure Frauds and protect Homeowners.
Senator Dave Aronberg gave us his support during our Tallahassee fight. He declared is Homeowners' Partner in Justice. Please spread the words out. Put him in Florida Attorney General to ensure the Foreclosure Mills investigation will be continued efficiently.  Thanks
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Why is this fellow better than McCollum? McCollum has initiated investigations into LPS/Docx, FDLG, Sterns, Watson, Shapiro, etc. Seems he is advocating pretty well for the people.

I'm not a resident of Florida so I have no horse in the race. I'm just asking.

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
McCollum if running for Gov here.
Quote 0 0

Florida Attorney General Bill McColum is now candidate for Florida Governor . Florida Residents will have to elect new Attorney General by November. Primary election is Tuesday the 24 for each party to select their candidates but we the people will elect the one we believe will give us the most support. Senator Dave Aronberg is the only one so far has openly expressed his support for Homeowners in distress . I believe that he will continue the Investigation of the Foreclosure Mills fraud and he will protect Homeowners. He is fearless, he is not influenced by Banksters. He will be The  Attorney General for the People.

Quote 0 0
Ann,

Not to water on your parade but Aronberg has already stated that he is watering down the Homeowner's Bill of Rights.  I, along with the folks at ForeclosureHamlet.org, fought long and hard to have the nonjudicial foreclosure bill defeated this past spring.  I am in communication with Darren Soto, who is the Florida Rep. from my district.  Mr. Soto worked with Aronberg on the Homeowner's Bill of Rights.

However, both have admitted that the Homeowner's Bill of Rights is being watered down.  For someone that claims to be fighting for the people of the State of Florida and will continue the investigation of the foreclosure mills, this seems quite odd.  If he truly does care, then why water the bill down?  We have been repeatedly requesting that the bill be strengthened, not watered down. 

I have been playing telephone tag with Soto for the past week.  Hopefully, I will get a chance to chat with him today.  Homeowners in Florida need more protections, not less.  There is, however, an alternative.  I have proposed that we, the citizens of the State of Florida, introduce our own bill.  If you go to Foreclosure Hamlet, you will see my post from this past April titled "homeowner's bill of rights."

Ann, you need to do your homework and research Aronberg further.  I am not saying the guy is bad, but, to me, he is speaking with a forked tongue.  If Aronberg is truly for the people of the State of Florida, then he needs to reassess his stance on his own Homeowner's Bill of Rights. 
Quote 0 0
Aline,
Now I am lost. Who should we elect for Attorney General ? The other candidates seem does not care about Homeowners ?
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Not being a resident of Florida there a  lot of your "local" issues I don't keep up with, the upcoming election being among them.

Being a victim of fraud and unlawful foreclosure there are also Florida issues I do keep up with.

I hope your state gets the best man for the job. In a lot of ways Florida is leading the way for other states in terms of foreclosure defense. Among those are the investigations McCollum has initiated.

Quote 0 0
Ann,

I do not know the answer to the question about who should be elected. I can only tell you that in the State of Florida both parties have done very little to help the homeowner.  Now that election time is here, McCollum decides to investigate the foreclosure mills.  Where was he 3 years ago when I sent complaint after complaint to him?  where has he been these past 3 years when "bogus" assignment after "bogus" assignment was discovered and forwarded to his office?  What has he done with regard to to Cullaros - is Erin still employed by his office? 

With regard to Aronberg, yes, he stood by everyone on the steps of the Capitol in April and said he supported the homeowner.  However, he has done little with regard to strengthening his own bill titled the Homeowners Bill of Rights.  As a matter of fact, he is working on watering it down.  We do not need a watered down version of the bill. It needs to be stronger.  Will he continue the investigations or just wait until things simmer down a bit and then drop everything? 

Sorry to sound so jaded - I have heard too many politicians promise things they never intended to deliver. 

That's the reason why I believe that we, as the homeonwers and citizens of the State of Florida, should prepare our own bill and present it in the next session.  We need to take action. 
Quote 0 0

Can we legally prepare our own bill and present it to the House and Senate ?

Quote 0 0
Yes we can Ann.

Here is a link to my post with all the info:

http://www.foreclosurehamlet.org/forum/topics/petition-for-homeowners-bill
Quote 0 0
Remember, it was Republican Senator Bennett who introduced the HB 2270 ( defeated by us last April ) trying to turn Florida to non-judicial foreclosure thus stripping Homeowners their right to Court.

Subject: Call for Action - Florida Race for Attorney General

Call for Action - Florida Race for Attorney General

http://www.mattweidnerlaw.com/blog 

The upcoming election will be important for us all, but for those of us in the foreclosure fight, the most important race to watch will be for Florida’s Attorney General.  The Attorney General of Florida is this state’s top law enforcement officer.  The office is currently investigating a whole range of improper and probably illegal conduct that is being conducted on a wide ranging basis by the foreclosure mills.  These investigations will continue regardless of who wins the race for attorney general, but how hard these investigations are pressed can be influenced by YOU!

The abusive conduct that is being engaged in by a whole host of players is being ignored by judges, the Florida Bar and just about anyone else in a position of power who could be standing up to fight for Floridians, but at least Florida’s Attorney General is showing some concern about this incredible abuse of the legal system. After last week’s primary races, there are two candidates for Attorney General and one of these candidates will be elected come November.  The two candidates are:

Pam Bondi

and

Dan Gelber

I want each of you to visit the websites above and carefully review each candidate’s profile and position statements.  In reviewing the websites, I am most encouraged by Gelber’s attention to the mortgage crisis because it at least shows this is on his radar screen.

Here is what I want all of you to do…..write to each of the candidates and express your concern about the foreclosure process.  Tell your personal stories and ask the candidate to express strong positions on the abuses of the foreclosure mills.  We need to get them locked into positions now so that they cannot be influenced by the foreclosure mills and their cash later down the road.

JOIN EACH ONE OF THE CANDIDATE’S FACEBOOK PAGES AND AGGRESSIVELY REACH OUT TO THEM.  IF YOU HAVE CASH TO SPARE, PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A SMALL CONTRIBUTION TO THE CAMPAIGN.

SPEND A FEW MOMENTS OUT OF YOUR TIME TO GET ON THE RADAR SCREEN OF THESE CANDIDATES.

GETTING INVOLVED IN THESE RACES IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CAN DO TO INFLUENCE THE FORECLOSURE PROCESS.  PLEASE POINT TO THIS THIS WEBSITE  AS GENERATING INTEREST IN THIS CAMPAIGN AND BE PREPARED TO GET AGGRESSIVELY INVOLVED!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...