Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello to  all of the supporters of this site...........I really need dome help out here in the desert.........Arizona is so behind the times.......I have contacted numerous law firms and no one wants to take this case.........I feel, like everyone else that is going through this.....where is our voice?????I was watching CNN the other day and they stated that 8500 homes a day were going into some type of foreclosure...........that means families.............I want my voice to be heard..........I want my day in court..........Fairbanks according to my documents (US Bank) held my note............they did not have standing for the foreclosure...........According to the FTC Order and Settlement Agreement......a copy of the Order was to be delivered to all employees with respect to the subject matter........How did they not mention this when they demanded arbitration in January 2004?????????I.ve got them beat...........If there is anyone out there listening..........please contact me..........Injuctive Relief...........Here is an example of how some the attorneys I have contacted in Arizona don't get it...........When I am explaing my case to them; class member, Curry and the FTC. Illegal foreclosure.........standing in the foreclosure and the fact that US Bank owned the note...........mortgage servicing fraud........winning cases and money to be made.........Santa Monica, California in September..............still no interest...................Please help me..................I have all the dates, the timeline of correspondence between the attorneys............I spent over $20,000.00 dollars in 2005 on attorney fees......after Curry..........my attorney had no idea about the settlement agreement, there was more money spent on demanding arnitration after the home was already sold.........What the??????????

please help..............
thank you

Kathi Sharpe
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...