Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
No State Rep
I just found out that over 1/2 of the states have no regulations of mortgage servicers!  And yes, I live in one of those states.

Quote 0 0
hgosh
The many posters on MS Fraud have been fighting since 1999 for some sort of regulation of servicers.  Us old timers remember when we were fighting to at least have protection of the FDCA, and that was an uphill battle with many many losses.  We have to keep on keeping on as the saying goes someday someone will hear us!
Quote 0 0
hgosh
Sorry, that should be the FDCPA or Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.  I don't want to confuse any newbies.  Sorry for the typo.
Quote 0 0
Carolyn

hgosh wrote:
The many posters on MS Fraud have been fighting since 1999 for some sort of regulation of servicers.  Us old timers remember when we were fighting to at least have protection of the FDCA, and that was an uphill battle with many many losses.  We have to keep on keeping on as the saying goes someday someone will hear us!

As usual HGosh you are correct. The fact of the matter is until the servicers are regulated nothing will change.

10 years we have been fighting and nothing has changed except some names so we continue to complain and write letters etc. etc. but nothing has changed to protect the people who have not missed payments..who have lived up to their financial obligation.
What a wasted 10  years
Quote 0 0
Sara
This is very sad!

And why aren't they regulated?  The power companies are, the phone companies are, even the garbage companies are in some places.

If everyone else has rules to abide by, they should too!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...