Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Show full post »
Hi Guys,
I'll THANK ALL OF YOU! I guess I don't see how they can change what has been proven in court already. Sorry if I got to personal. However, the truth is the truth.

I can't change all the circumstances on my own. I guess I was trying to prove like everyone else that we all have issues that have brought us to the point of seeking help because of so many scammers thru and thru.

They can't change the facts. I can't change the facts. The good thing is that everything is well documented. I don't hide the truth. I will overcome these adversities just as well as everyone else will. It's called life. I was just trying to let everyone know we face them everyday. But that doesn't stop us in making life the best it can be!

God Bless!

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...