Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
noodles
I was looking for information pertaining to my SERVICER, and found this Company is related in business to my SERVICER.
"CT CORPORATION SYSTEM"
Does anyone know anything about this company?

During the research I also found that this Company shares the same address with another name we've heard before.
"Sherman Financial Group LLC 111 8th Avenue New York NY 10011"

interesting enough.... But i dont know what the connection is.

What i want to know is WHO IS CR CORPORATION SYSTEMS, do they have a part in this mortgage servicing fraud.
And WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO WITH EDGAR-ONLINE ?

CT EDGAR Solutions

CT
111 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Phone: 888-89-EDGAR (888-893-3427)
Fax: 212-590-9060
Email:
info@edgarease.com
URL: http://www.edgarease.com

I am at a loss as to all of these companies and their relation to my Servicer.
I dont know how to put the puzzle together, can someone please help?

Bottom Line, CT CORPORATION SYSTEM IS VERY DIRECTLY RELATED TO MY SERVICER, AND LOCATED IN THE SAME OFFICE AS SHERMAN FINANCIAL GROUP, AND EDGAR-ONLINE.

Thank you for help in this puzzle.
Quote 0 0
noodles

Found more information that said it is a WOLTERS KLUWER Corporation.

OMG! HEAD QUARTERED IN THE Netherlands. HUH, SO WHAT IS THE RELATION NOW? Netherlands/Ambassador/Edgar online/ SEC/ current servicer "supposed" to be unaffiliated with EMC, Bear Stearns, UBS, or any of its other multituded of Corporations.

Got this from wikipedia, and thought i would pos the information before it mysteriously disappeared from all wiki records.

Wolters Kluwer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: 
Wolters Kluwer N.V.
TypePublic (Euronext AMS: WKL)
Founded
HeadquartersAmsterdam, the Netherlands
Key peopleNancy McKinstry, CEO
IndustryPublishing and information services
ProductsContent, software, services, and solutions in the fields of health, corporate services, finance, tax, accounting, law, regulations, and education.
Revenue€3.4 billion (2005)
Employees18,400
SloganThe Professional's First Choice
Websitehttp://www.wolterskluwer.com

Wolters Kluwer N.V. (Euronext: WKL) is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory, and education sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2005) of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 18,400 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam and are included in the AEX index and Euronext 100 index. The CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board is Nancy McKinstry (U.S.A., 1959).

Wolters Kluwer formed under its present name in 1987 when Kluwer Publishers merged with Wolters Samson as a defensive move against an attempted hostile takeover of Kluwer Publishers by Elsevier.[1] In 2003 Wolters Kluwer sold Kluwer Academic Publishers to two private equity funds who shortly after merged it with BertelsmannSpringer to form Springer Science+Business Media.[2]

Quote 0 0
Moose
Noodles- don't panic.

Among other things, CT acts as a "registered agent" in a given state for corporations in other states.

When a company doesn't have a physical presence in a state, they have to have a registered agent there in order to comply with state regulations. CT will also provide state filing services.

Moose
Quote 0 0
"CT Corporation Systems" is one of a number of companies which act as registered agents for other corporations.  Think of these concerns as being corporate MAIL DROPS for service of official process.  There is NOTHING sinister about this AT ALL.

In many instances, a corporation may have a small presence in a particular state.  That presence might consist of a sales office or a single production facility.  Such offices might be intermittently staffed (as where a lender has a suite of offices for occasional use by visiting personnel actually employed in another state, etc).

Corporations doing business in another state are typically REQUIRED to register as a "foreign corporation" in each state in which they are doing business.  One of the essential elements of this registration is a requirement that a corporation have a "registered agent" for service of process, in case the foreign corporation is sued.

CT Corporation Services is one of a variety of companies that files this niche.  It has essentially NO INTEREST in its customers, but rather simply provides a MAIL FORWARDING SERVICE.  If someone SUES corporation X, the properly registered foreign corporation, its registered agent CT Corporation Services is SERVED with citation or other service of process of the suit.  CT Corporation Services then FORWARDS the citation to the company's ACTUAL address of record on file with CT Corporation Services.

MERS performs essentially a similar service by acting as the "nominee" or mortgagee of record for mortgages, deeds of trust and/or other mortgage security instruments recorded within public records.

CT Corporation Services is a DELAWARE corporation and seems to have its ACTUAL corporate address in New York at:

111 EIGHTH AVE, 13th Floor
NEW YORK, NY 10011
USA

Its president seems to be Eugene A. LANDOE.  It is a well established company which has been around for over seventy years.  The company's Federal Tax ID seems to be "51-0006522".

I think that you will find that this company serves as registered agent for a FEE for corporations large and small throughout the country.  Its customers probably include a number of Fortune 500 firms, as well as a few mom and pop main street corporations.  There are probably more than a few criminal enterprises amongst its customers, about which the concern will know little or nothing.

THINK MAIL DROP! 

Any relationship with Sherman Financial Group LLC, with which it seems to share only office space in the same New York office tower seems likely to be INCIDENTAL.  Any relationship with Wolters Kluwer N.V. is also likely to be as its agent in one or more jurisdictions and similarly INCIDENTAL.  THERE SEEMS TO BE NOTHING SINISTER HERE!
Quote 0 0
Joe B
Noodles-

Is there something else that concerns you about your servicer that we can help you with? I think the board just saved you from spending some time chasing ghosts; well done from my perspective!! So, is there something else that we can help with?

If you share your thoughts, this board can be quite helpful both in uncovering real valid concerns, as well as those that aren't. So, ask away, and we will see what we can do to help. If nothing else, we can ensure you are spending time on things that will hopefully deliver meaningful results!

So, fire away!

JB
Quote 0 0
noodles
I wasnt in a panic, at all. Just thought WOW, what did I find???

Thank you both for the information. Very much appreciated.

Bill, you said:
"Any relationship with Wolters Kluwer N.V. is also likely to be as its agent in one or more jurisdictions and similarly INCIDENTAL. "

On this webpage however, the Company LOGO, and title reveal that Wolters Kluwer N. V. is much more than similarly Incindental.

Wolters Kluwer is part of the LOGO:

CT EDGAR Solutions

CT a Wolters Kluwer business

CT
111 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Phone: 888-89-EDGAR (888-893-3427)
Fax: 212-590-9060
Email: info@edgarease.com
URL: http://www.edgarease.com

so what does all of this mean now?
here is the link to their webpage:
http://www.governanceprofessionals.org/vendors/ct.shtml
Quote 0 0
Got it!  I "shot from the hip" on the corporate relationship. 

I suppose that Wolters Kluwer N.V. must be the corporate parent of CT Corporation Systems. 

The IMPORTANT thing though is that CT Corporation Systems and Wolters Kluwer N.V. are UNLIKELY to be in any way associated with the ownership of the alleged promissory note or alleged mortgage, deed of trust and/or mortgage security instrument!  This is a BLIND ALLEY, EXCEPT as it pertains to the service of process.  
Quote 0 0
noodles
fantastic, Thank YOU BILL!
Your help does keep me from blindly chasing "ghosts" with meaningless results; AS Joe puts it. Not sure if your post should be taken as sarcastic, or genuinely helpful Joe.

Now another question though, what does CT Corporation Systems have to do with Edgar -Online/SEC?

Again, please refer to the logo in the above post.
anything to be cautious, or suspicious about? Is further research needed? I don't know.

Am I grasping at straws probably. Could there be connections more than we realize? possibly. Something just does not feel right about this. I dont know why &  maybe I dont know, because I dont understand the "wall street" side of this MSF.

either way, CT Corporations Systems is important, as it is the entity that the law suit has to be filed with, due to its Acting as agent to my servicer.

so is it OT? Not really.

Bill again thank you for the information on title holder, I still have yet to discover, who that entity truly is!

Joe, in knowing your character from reading your posts, and knowing that you genuinely mean well for ALL, on this forum; I will assume, that you made your post without sarcasm, in an effort to "guide" me in the proper direction; though i knew exactly what it was that I was asking.
thank you to all for the help

Quote 0 0
Interesting note: "CT Corporation Systems", CT Edgar or any variation thereof does not not pop on a search of the NY Secretary of State as a recognized business.

Walters Kluwer, however, has five registered entities.

And Edgarease.com is registered to:

Registrant:
Wolters Kluwer US

2700 Lake Cook Road
Attn ITO Group
Riverwoods, Illinois 60015
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: EDGAREASE.COM
Created on: 21-Dec-95
Expires on: 20-Dec-09
Last Updated on: 15-Oct-05

Administrative Contact:
Kluwer, Wolters wkdomains@wkglobal.com
Wolters Kluwer US
2700 Lake Cook Road
Attn ITO Group
United States

Technical Contact:
Kluwer, Wolters wkdomains@wkglobal.com
Wolters Kluwer US
2700 Lake Cook Road
Attn ITO Group
United States

Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally Posted By noodles
Now another question though, what does CT Corporation Systems have to do with Edgar -Online/SEC?[/QUOTE]

Probably NOTHING.  I think that this is an unproductive line of research.

Originally Posted By noodles
either way, CT Corporations Systems is important, as it is the entity that the law suit has to be filed with, due to its Acting as agent to my servicer.

I think that CT Corporations Systems is UNIMPORTANT.  I am UNCLEAR as to the type of litigation you are describing.  If you are the DEFENDANT, then the plaintiff will SERVE YOU and the registered agent of the plaintiff will be IRRELEVANT.  (You will ANSWER by serving the attorney for the plaintiff.)

If you are the PLAINTIFF as in an action for a TRO or for some other claim against a mortgage investor or mortgage servicer NOT already suing YOU, then yes, you may need to SERVE CT Corporations Systems, if it is the registered agent for the defendant.  But you will need to NAME the actual defendant within the suit.  You will NOT name "CT Corporations Systems".

Your complaint will be styled something like "noodles v. ACME PINNACLE APEX SERVING CORP and COLOSSAL BANK, as trustee for the EPIC MONOLITHIC INESTMENT BANKING ASSET BACKED SERIES 2005-APA".

Within the first several paragraphs of your complaint, you would name the defendants.  For example, "ACME PINNACLE APEX SERVING CORP. is a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at One Soaring Tower, New York, NY, 10012, which corporation can be served at CT Corporations Systems, 100 Capitol View Shadows, ACAPITAL, YOURSTATE ZipCode".

This is merely intended by way of illustration.  You will need to determine WHERE each corporation is incorporated and where it has its principal place of business.  IF YOU ARE SUING THE MORTGAGE INVESTOR and/or MORTGAGE SERVICER YOU NEED TO ENGAGE AN ATTORNEY OR PLAN TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME AT THE LAW LIBRARY.

If you are planning to represent yourself pro se, you have a LOT of homework to do.  You might want to look at both complaints and answers filed by various litigants in YOUR JURISDICTION.  These are mostly public records.  You can also look at Federal pleadings through the PACER online service. 
Quote 0 0
Joe B
Noodles-

I meant absolutely NO sarcasm. In fact, I was simply reiterating that I thought you got some very useful information very quickly that saved you from wasting a great deal of time. I think you could have spent an awful lot of time finding what folks got back to you pretty quickly, and saved you from a great deal of frustration!

I don't do sarcasm, and I assure you I was quite serious, as was my offer to help! Let us know, and you might be quite surprised how much folks here can help. I have received a great deal of help in my fight, and try to reciprocate when I can.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on my ghost comment!

JB
Quote 0 0

Joe B:
As usual your posts and comments are right on the money.
Particularly these comments about "chasing unidentified ghosts"
and wasting productive time investigating "hobgoblins" that
really don't exist.

I have chosen my words carefully more than once on this
worthy subject in hopes of not offending.. But your point
needs to be front and center Joe.

I am amazed at the colossal amount of time that is spent by
some good but temporarily frenzied people spending valuable
time going down rabbit trails that lead nowhere. Choosing
the subtle words to say that without being offensive is not
always easy.

But it must be said.

Ed Cage  /  972-596-4363  /  ecagetx@gmail.com

Quote 0 0
noodles
Bill,
Yes, CT Corporations Systems is the acting Agent in this State for our Servicer. Again, thank you for the information.

We will be filing suit as "PLAINTIFFS" to our Servicer through, CT Corporations Systems as acting agent.

Joe, I also value your information. I have always found you to be dignified, understanding, and helpful. I know it is not within you as a participant of this board to be rude, obnoxious, or insinuative. I know that you weren't posting in a derogatory manner & I knew better than to take the wrong impression.

It is quite easy sometimes to misunderstand the points, attitudes & emotions revealed in written print; due to that fact I apologize for "almost" seeing your post as negative. But I also knew another congratulatory insinuative post would follow, unprovokedly I must add.

Mike, thanks for the info.

The questions asked weren't asked to "squander" time of anyone here, or my own. This forum is a fabulous tool for learning, and I had questions that I did not Know the answers to.
Thank You, to all on this thread that have OFFERED help or PROVIDED help ..... those of you are always helpful, and it is said with much appreciation & gratitude for your assistance; in sharing your incredible knowledge with me.

Knowledge is power, and we need power 'cause the weak will NEVER win this fight. Thanks, Moose, Bill, Mike, & Joe!

Wanted to also let you all know, that my efforts have not been in vain/wasted/or squandered, as there is going to be a Mortgage Fraud/Foreclosure Conference in the area Soon!  I've had several audiences, and they are listening now!
I'm thinking this will be a good thing, but we shall see, how the function turns out, and what help & services will be offered to the home owners.
I'll post more details, soon...

Quote 0 0
Moose
I should have added that while publicly traded companies are required to file documents with the SEC on a scheduled basis, several companies like CT will perform those functions on their behalf.

There are any number of "EDGAR" intermediaries like CT.  It's a bit like outsourcing your payroll to have a company handle all the necessary filings instead of supplying them in hardcopy.

Moose

Quote 0 0
noodles
Thank you Moose!
had to do more research to understand the purpose & ties of Edgar.
Have a little more comprehension of the associations now.
 But, am still puzzled however by  CT  Corporations Systems not being registered in N.Y.  Sec. of State, docs. (as Mike Dillon posted).
It is supposed to be Registered in the state of NY, but it is not, so when I send them (CT Corp.SYSTEMS) the complaint against the Servicer/Will they Legally be held responsible for passing the information on to their client, in which they represent, as the Acting Agent (of our Servicer) in this State?

This is confusing at best, and I'm baffled quite a bit.
Quote 0 0
Moose
To effect service on any corporation in any state, you have to find their registered agent.

You can find that entity in a number of ways, including through the Secretary of State's office or by finding currently filed lawsuits where they have been served.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...