Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
http://www.creditslips.org/creditslips/2009/03/landing-claims-from-landamerica.html#comments
Sorry I just have no respect left for any banker, politician or attorney. They've dammed all of us homeowners to HELL for no REASON!
Quote 0 0
Moose
ksu wrote:
http://www.creditslips.org/creditslips/2009/03/landing-claims-from-landamerica.html#comments
Sorry I just have no respect left for any banker, politician or attorney. They've dammed all of us homeowners to HELL for no REASON!

ksu - the article has nothing to do with homeowners. 1031 exchanges are a tax vehicle used for the transfer of commercial properties only.

Moose
Quote 0 0

Err...1031's are a tax vehicle used for the transfer of like-kind properties or to consolidate smaller investments for transfer into a larger investment. They can and do include land investments, residential invesments, and commercial investments.

Quote 0 0
Moose
Tom wrote:

Err...1031's are a tax vehicle used for the transfer of like-kind properties or to consolidate smaller investments for transfer into a larger investment. They can and do include land investments, residential invesments, and commercial investments.

Individual homeowners don't use the 1031 exchange.

"The foundation of 1031 exchange rule by the IRS is that the properties involved in the transaction must be "Like Kind" and Both properties must be held for a productive purpose in business or trade, as an investment."

Moose

Quote 0 0
You are right Moose, I was just pointing out that 1031's do include residential property and land where you had said they do not. Thanks for the clarification.
Quote 0 0

Moose,

My point in showing this is that I didn't hear LAND AMERICA filed BK in 08. I wasn't concerned about the 1031 Issues. I just know alot of other people have had issues because of Land America. Anything to do with them just seems to stink altogether.

Worse is the injustice I've found being served all over the country on these bk issues. When there's cases that have proven your suppose to have the same rights inside bk that you should have outside bk.

However, to be made some type of NON CITIZEN for trying to benefit someones life besides my own I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM. I think that if anyone is going to be put anything into court to be made a liar for it they may as well just give up. However, with this just being more than just my HOME it's EVERYONE'S HOME... ALMOST EVERY PRINCPAL OUT THERE is EFFECTED by this CORRUPTNESS.

I sent the documentation of my case to Elizabeth Warren yesterday. I doubt I'll get any HELP but he hasn't let me give up yet. I stated elsewhere that I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY to anyone walking into these courts to make sure JUSTICE is served. Not just someone being BIASED AND IMPARTIAL SO BAD justice is only served to the other side. OR else they need to be OFF THE BENCH.

Cause I'm sure tired OF LIP SERVICE OR NO SERVICE for ALL OF US!

Be Blessed!

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...